Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Finally - Some sense

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
buses buses buses.

I’m assume you’re really referring to electric buses (ie TRAMS). Got to be the way to go. I can remember the Brighton Trolley-Buses. Very “green”, well ahead of their time. Does anybody have a picture of the old trolley-bus they can post?

I’m assume you’re really referring to electric buses (ie TRAMS). Got to be the way to go. I can remember the Brighton Trolley-Buses. Very “green”, well ahead of their time. Does anybody have a picture of the old trolley-bus they can post?

image_medium.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Trams run on rails, so they are more than simply electric buses. They're more of a Croydon idea ...

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
The trams in San francisco are a tourist attraction in their own right. If we had new old looking trams running down from the newly vacated front concourse at the station that then split at the seafront to the marina and Hove lagoon we would have people flocking from all round the world.

The regeneration of black rock and the added visitors to the i360 and fat boy's cafe would bring in so much tourist money that we could fix all of our towns issues and create a utopia we can all be proud of.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Money might be an issue with the i360 still failing to repay its debts.
The ultimate in Green Brighton recycling. Chop down the tower and put it on wheels.

Take the doughnut off, fill it with seats with straps and roll it up the seafront :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here