Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final Whistle Video from Tonight

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
If your going to film a pitch invasion at least do it properly!!

Good stuff- I think I was one of the first on from the north stand...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Excellent - really enjoyed that, not that dodgy at all.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Thanks for the upload! First thing I watched this morning and will set me up well for the day. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGULLS!!!!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Thanks, man. Where's Hanover? I lived in West Medford for a while, many years ago.

On the South Shore - near Hingham, Norwell, Cohasset etc. Very nice part of the world but...wouldn't have minded being at Withdean tonight...

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
bollocks to dodgy ...best vid of the night in terms of capturing things from D/E block....and by the way I am the annoying twat with the loud whistle ...you get me briefly when you turn to the right....was so desperate for it to end ....f***ing COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
bollocks to dodgy ...best vid of the night in terms of capturing things from D/E block....and by the way I am the annoying twat with the loud whistle ...you get me briefly when you turn to the right....was so desperate for it to end ....f***ing COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks man, nice one!

Yeah, you can tell my mind wasn't exactly focussed on the filming... those last few minutes seem to drag on for ever.

I should post it on the Scummers' forum :D

Last edited:

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
On the South Shore - near Hingham, Norwell, Cohasset etc. Very nice part of the world but...wouldn't have minded being at Withdean tonight...

Ah nice, on the way down to the cape. Lovely down there.

I spent a while living in Hawai'i too, which is bloody nice admittedly, so of course nobody could understand why I wanted to be back in Brighton every two weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here