Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Late 30’s, let’s say 39.

giphy.gif

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
My prediction at the start of the season was 13th with 45 points. I am going to stick with that, just as stock markets experience volatility so do Brighton. We will pick up some unexpected victories and draws in the coming fixtures.

Time to be calm, pragmatic and I am off to smoke a cigar called Hamlet*

*other brands of cigar are available.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
If I was to base it on our current run of form, I'd have to say 36, but as I'm going with my gut, I'll say the same as I did elsewhere.....42.
(It's the answer to everything, right? :) )

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
god knows should beat Norwich and Leeds , draw westham and wolves----so 41

Southampton is another we'd possibly get a point/points from. And who's to say we won't get an upset in one of the four games against the big 6, like we did this time last year.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I always work out a predicted season points finish which I modify with each result.

It is currently on 44 points ( which requires a win in our next game vs Norwich ).

Let's hope the 44 points doesn't get reduced too much as the season finishes.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I don’t think we’ll get over 40 which will hopefully be the wake up call the club needs in realising that serious transfer business has to be done over the summer if we want to stay in the division.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think we'll pick up good results in games we don't expect to get anything and bad results in games we do.

41 points

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
41-42. A slight improvement on last year.

As usual, when in a bad run, football fans act like it will never end. It will, and this is actually as good a time as any in the season to have a bad run. Follow it with a good one and finish it strongly, and it will feel like a very good season.

twr93

Aug 2, 2019
London
Norwich (W), Arsenal (L), Spurs (L), City (L), Southampton (D), Wolves (L), United (L), Leeds (D), West Ham (D). 39 points

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Isn't it obvious? 41.

I think we'll have an identical records to Potter's two previous seasons of P38 W9 D14 L15 Pts 41.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here