Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final league position prediction.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
15th -16th - we are more likely to get points against the big boys , but will drop points against the other 14 which will cost us a few places in the table

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I honestly don’t think it’s that fanciful. Palace are currently there just 4 points ahead of us and we totally outplayed them a couple of weeks ago.

Norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, Villa, West Ham, Burnley, Newcastle, Southampton, Palace, Sheffield United, Everton - personally I think we’re better than all of those and should be looking to finish above them which would put us in 9th.

Better than Sheffield United? better than Everton? no we are still lagging behind them both, (especially now Ancelotti is at the latter). The Potter revolution may have started, but like Rome, it will take a while to reach it's conclusion.

13th or 14th for me come the end of the season, and that will be just fine, for now.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Better than Sheffield United? better than Everton? no we are still lagging behind them both, (especially now Ancelotti is at the latter). The Potter revolution may have started, but like Rome, it will take a while to reach it's conclusion.

13th or 14th for me come the end of the season, and that will be just fine, for now.

Wilder has done a brilliant job but they are definitely punching above their weight and promoted sides regularly start well before tailing off in the second half of the season. I expect them to start dropping and believe we are a better side than them, yes.

Everton have some talented players but they’re not a balanced team and they’ve got some real weaknesses. Ancelotti will probably improve them but I’ve seen enough in us to think we’re still a better side than them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wilder has done a brilliant job but they are definitely punching above their weight and promoted sides regularly start well before tailing off in the second half of the season. I expect them to start dropping and believe we are a better side than them, yes.

Everton have some talented players but they’re not a balanced team and they’ve got some real weaknesses. Ancelotti will probably improve them but I’ve seen enough in us to think we’re still a better side than them.

I admire your optimism! :clap2:

Even if l do think it's misplaced.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea it’s a very close season. I’d be happy with 16th but hope for top 10 :wink:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
12th, some great results and some frustrating draws but other teams to have a poor 2020 and ease our relegation worries

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
12th-14th.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
13th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here