Final game at withdean.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigblonde1

Jul 10, 2008
Although i'll be glad myself to see the back of withdean, i know it's served us well but enough is enough! i was just wondering about the last game and could'nt help but think about what will happen once the game is over ? will we all let the players do a lap of honour to cap a fantastic season and all file out for the last time , or will people be on the hunt for mementos ? a bit like the last game at the goldstone (r.i.p):glare:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As its rented and we want to have use of the pitch next season for the reserves any memento damage is plain idiotic

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Pitch invasion of course, unless there's a trophy to lift up at the end of it.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
What would you want to take? A handfull of sand from the long jump pit or a section of mesh from the hammer cage? lol

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would be great if we could confirm the championship at home on the last ever game there.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Would be great if we could confirm the championship at home on the last ever game there.

Gus wouldn't agree.

Party pooper that he is, he'd be nasty enough to us to do it 3 weeks before.

( But, yes it would)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I would love it if we could do it before the Southampton and Huddersfield home games. Otherwise they both threaten to be serious squeaky bum times and we'll be glad for the open top in the South Stand.

A run around the track will do for me.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
the league one trophy would not be presented at withdean as it is not our final game, i think the best outcome would be confirming our title or at least 2nd place

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Do not cause any idiotic damage,its a sports centre that will used after us and do we need a bill for repairs??

Also would we want to risk any kind of backlash from the football league for being naughty? ie potentialy season ruining points deductions? :shrug:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Stockport, Man City, Swindon (PO) or Chesterfield scenes will do just fine!

D

Deleted User X18H

the league one trophy would not be presented at withdean as it is not our final game, i think the best outcome would be confirming our title or at least 2nd place

Yes it would if we had won it by then. Neither Chesterfield 2001 or Swindon 2002 were final league games.

Last edited:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
I want the three programs, a £5 note and the pack of L&B that i have lost under the south stand in the last 10 years. The last game of the season will be Serg's Treasure Hunt!!

ill cadge a lambert off you when you find them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports