Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final day televised games announced

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We could beat Hull, Palace or Bolton. Although all three of those teams, plus Watford, have beaten us this season.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I wish I was an outsider watching the tele-box this weekend. So much going on. Liked the staff at Peterborough so wish them luck. What chance of getting home without knowing any results!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wish I was an outsider watching the tele-box this weekend. So much going on. Liked the staff at Peterborough so wish them luck. What chance of getting home without knowing any results!!!

I know what you mean. Being IN the playoffs almost ruins my enjoyment of watching them, because I'm so nervous. Obviously I'd rather be in them than not, but you take my point.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Wolves.png

THey should be at the Amex to see if they spot any Wolves fans trying this on Saturday (this was after there defeat to Burnley at the weekend!)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Fair enough. The world is obsessed with the Premiersh1te and who goes up is the only thing 99% of the world seems interested in......... poor buggers.

Don't get me wrong I want us to go up, but it will be a whole different thing being a brand/corporation/franchise/whatever than being a proper football club, whether it happens this year, next year or soon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Those games are fair enough although if Hull hadn't messed up on automatic promotion thus far then Brighton vs Wolves would have been a better shout than Watford vs Leeds.

Personally I'm happy for us to go under the radar.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If Forest nip into a play off spot I reckon they'll be cock-o-hoop and a side to avoid in the semis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here