Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final Curtain

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blatent libel has no place at NSC. We are now in all sorts of problems and I've had enough.
That is all for now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blatent libel has no place at NSC. We are now in all sorts of problems and I've had enough.
That is all for now.

Why not just say what has happened and what is wrong and what we should not do ?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Oh great. The final curtain just as the curtain goes up on a new season.

Let's all support Bozza and have lifetime bans for whoever has been stupid enough to bring NSC into disrepute.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wtf have people been doing again

we have had countless threads and warnings about what we shouldn't put on a message board and still people want their hands held.

amazing

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sounds quite serious. Hope this is not the end of NSC. One of the finest fans forum in the country

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Surely an individual must take responsibility for their own actions not the whole of NSC

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps we (me included) should be using the "report this post to a moderator" more often?

No idea what this is about but we all have a duty to help maintain this site and assist moderators where possible.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Surely an individual must take responsibility for their own actions not the whole of NSC

it depends...we are a collective here and yet again the actions of the minority may have an effect on the majority.

especially if its libeling people on a message board.....this is not the first time yet people still do it.

if it does happen i hope the wanker who has caused this is a very happy one

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Whoever it is should get a life-time ban but this won't mean anything unless we still have a site. How many times do people have to be told? The level of stupidity and/or ignorance in some folk never fails to amaze me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here