Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final arrangements for the RACECOURSE

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Final details for Saturday at the Racecourse:

We have had a couple drop out, but a few more added to the list – plus an unknown number who have said they may come – so I reckon we are going to be between 22 and 32 strong tomorrow.

There are up to 50 Cardiff fans coming plus confirmed fans from Darlington, Swansea, Shrewsbury Town, Chester City, Wolves, Bury, Oldham Athletic, Huddersfield Town, Bristol Rovers and Donny Rovers. In addition Bristol City are bringing between 800 and 1,000.

On top of that is the great unknown! The word is certainly about, so who knows! Wrexham are hoping for a gate of 7,000 plus (their average gate this season is 4,500) but some are even speculating it could be more than 10,000 – that would be fantastic!

Anyway in brief:

Wear your blue and white stripes (plus something red if you can), bring some balloons and a camera and loads of good spirit and a singing voice!

Wetherspoons at 1pm to 1.15ish, then onto the Wrexham Lager Club (meeting the WST and being bought drinks by them – also giving them the Large One’s cheque for £100 from the NSC video auction), distribute Attila’s statement, onto the Turf walking alongside Wrexham and other fans and then into the Pryce Griffiths Stand for about 2.20ish in good time to drape the banners, blow up the balloons and start bonding!!!!

Anyone who is still undecided … raid your piggy bank and make the trip – it will be a day you will never forget!

Fans United will never be defeated (by money grabbing property developers!)

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
6 t-shirts coming down with Biscuit.

2 medium
2 large
2 extra large

If people buy them can they send me a cheque for £10? I need to recoup costs and then will total up what extra we have made and add it to the badge / collection money before banking it and sending a cheque to Wrexham.

PM me if you are planning to buy on from Biscuit and I wil give you my address.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Oh and wrap up warm ... weather forecast of clear blue skies and sunshine but temperature MAXIMUM of 4 degrees!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
On the Left Wing said:
Oh and wrap up warm ... weather forecast of clear blue skies and sunshine but temperature MAXIMUM of 4 degrees!

JUMP AROUND if you love Wrexham

For 90 minutes should do it

:clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Del Boy said:
If anyone wants any posters, i've made some here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/mrrfmedia25/Fans united/

Click to enlarge

There are standard Fans United posters also available here (these were done with Wrexham for the Donny match)

FANSUNITED_FANSUNITEDqxdcopy.jpg

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
My fans united banner will be posted up on here later, came on to check how you spell falmer :jester:

:lolol: :shootself

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Nic I will give you a call on your mobile tomorrow morning probably.

Hope to see you all in the Lager Club!

I've had someone from a Cardiff Radio station e mailing me and he is giving me a call at 10.45 so I will make sure I mention all the marvellous Brighton fans who've put this day together.

Our local MP Ian Lucas has just been on Radio Wales for the Children In Need and mentioned the "marvellous support from all across the country for Wrexham FC!". I wish he had said particularly from Brighton though :clap2:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Best of luck all going to Wrexham have a great day and hope it is a success.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Hope we get knocked out in round 3 of the FA cup and can go to the Wrexham V Donny match.
Fans United will never be defeated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here