Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fighting with QPR Players ?? !!

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Sorry if ffffffff..... but did a quick search & found nothing.

Interesting comments on BBC website this morning in Football Gossip ( link below ) More poor reporting from the gutter press ? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

AND FINALLY

QPR players were involved in a brawl at Watford Gap service station on the M1 on the way back from Nottingham Forest last Saturday when they were targeted by a suspected mix of Cardiff and Brighton fans. (News of the World)

/URL]

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yeah, I just saw that. Surely its just the usual New of The World bullshit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seeing as the Hereford game was called off on the Friday why would a group of Brighton fans be at Watford Gap Services on the Saturday ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Quick lets sue them for defermation of character or some other sort of legal mumbo jumbo.

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Long Journey !

Seeing as the Hereford game was called off on the Friday why would a group of Brighton fans be at Watford Gap Services on the Saturday ?

Even if the game was on, it's a long way from the South East to Hereford via Watford Gap services !!! :ohmy::ohmy:

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
i no some blokes wouldnt say they were mates who went up therefor some trouble already knowing the game was off so wouldnt be surprised if it due to them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
i no some blokes wouldnt say they were mates who went up therefor some trouble already knowing the game was off so wouldnt be surprised if it due to them.

But it isn't anywhere near Hereford, get a map.

seagulls00

Feb 15, 2009
wot ur talkin about in walsall had nothing to do with football, just lads from sussex. and also dont think they had anything to do with the qpr thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here