Fighting Talk today on Five Live: Simon Jordan is a ....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
TWAT!

Did anyone hear it today? I was driving to Stoke and just after 11.30 the panellists were discussing who was the most obnoxious club chairman, and one of them went off on how foul Simon Jordan is and finished off by calling him a TWAT on air. Absolutely priceless!:ohmy:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
He obviously thinks he's the bees knees because he always wears those sunglasses - maybe one for "Who makes your skin crawl" thread.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That was priceless - the journo's were really slagging him off as being an unpleasant twat!!

Quality radio :lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Problem is he is a rich unpleasant twat!!

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
You can download it on the Radio 5 live site and Dominic Holland still says TWAT, Steve Bunce describes Jordan as 'a displeasure to meet' and 'odious':jester:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think the words "odious" and "twat" could probably describe most of the Palace crowd.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Delia bit and other chairman stuff starts about 32 minutes into the show - and it is VERY FUNNY !!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Chrystal Plalace's very own suave 'Del Boy' Simon Jordan... he's a proper offensive man... he's a vile human being!

:clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Tell Pierre I need a trim"

"Tell Marcie to have the Gucci suit with the white shirt"

"Simon Jordan is a complete..."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i can think of a better word then twat ....

but in NSC talk it comes out as **** :dunce:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Titanic said:
The Delia bit and other chairman stuff starts about 32 minutes into the show - and it is VERY FUNNY !!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Chrystal Plalace's very own suave 'Del Boy' Simon Jordan... he's a proper offensive man... he's a vile human being!

:clap2: :clap: :clap2:

You obviously know him well then TIT-anic? How the feck can you call someone a vile human being having never met them? Hilarious :lolol: You read the super soaraway and the Daily Star too much son

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
AJ, I think Titanic was directly quoting Steve Bunce from yesterdays program.

I have never met Hitler or Harold Shipman, but still don't think I would want them round for tea!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
How the feck can you call someone a vile human being having never met them?

They are quotes from Steve Bunce and co - who have met him and obviously DESPISE him.

Have you listened to it ? Just follow the link above. The fun starts about 32 mins in!

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Titanic said:
They are quotes from Steve Bunce and co - who have met him and obviously DESPISE him.

Have you listened to it ? Just follow the link above. The fun starts about 32 mins in!

Fantastic stuff...so glad it wasn't a Brighton fan saying that about Jordan...makes it even funnier:clap2: Clearly our Phalarse lover doesn't like the opinions of people who HAVE met the TWAT (not my words:lolol: ).

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I wanna listen to the show but that constant bell sound is really anoying and interrupts the talk every few seconds drowning out the talk and giving me a headache.

Surely it is unnecessary

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i went to school with his nephew .

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah , he was alright , wasn't into football:)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Titanic said:

I agree Simon Jordan does come across as an arrogant wide boy and i can understand that people would think he was a total titwank, but to call someone a vile human being is a totally different entity isn't it? I mean the geezer isn't feckin Hitler or Pol Pot is he for gawd's sake! :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports