Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fight on the Falmer to Brighton train post-match

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Chelsea have always attracted scum of the earth. Many fat middle aged losers.

Just one of many well documented incidents.

My elderly parents had the misfortune a few years ago of taking a Valencia to London flight, packed with Chavski supporters after a CL match. They were sickened by 2 hours of “You queer bast@rd” chants and general mocking of the stewards.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Greetings to any Chelsea fans reading this; may I congratulate you on your large following of pathetic retards who sing "hello, hello, Chelsea aggro" at grandads, mums and kids :bigwave:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
My favourite was the badly dressed Hank Scorpio lookalike in the electric blue jacket, wanting to fight all and sunder in the train queue. As I watched he had no takers, rightly so as I remember reading in ‘Football Hooligan Monthly’ in the 80s an ICF spokesperson claiming “the geeky looking ones are the most dangerous”
Although I’m long since not interested in this type o thing I wouldn’t have lost sleep if I had learned some of our gammons had given him a clip round the ear.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Handbags after the game, pushing and shoving in the train queue and homophobic chants. I didn't see a policeman and the stewards at the station didn't seem bothered. Fancy only getting 2 points from a team like Brighton all season.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Some “lady” was loudly squawking out generally inaudible insults at the train queue for some reason. All quite funny. No offence obviously but she had the kind of face that instantly reminded me of on one of those cards you used to find in phone boxes.

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
I was on that train that got stopped at Balcombe while the police arrested a young girl - don't think it was football related. Bloody annoying as the delay meant that I missed my last train home!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm so glad I enjoy the bit where the 22 men kick the ball around, because the other nonsense that comes with football is just pathetic, isn't it.

"i'm going to fight you"
"why?"
"Because i'm cheering on a different 11 men named after a location in the country, despite those players not coming from said area"
"Ooooh, you've wound me right up. I'm going to punch you"

meh.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Deano !
Deaano !:bowdown::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chelsea really missed you last night Ossie, even though it's been way over forty years since you last pulled on your number 9 shirt, you were still by far, more likely to score a goal than that fat imobile lump called Romelu Lukaku who now plays in your position, even though you are ermmm . . . dead.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I'm so glad I enjoy the bit where the 22 men kick the ball around, because the other nonsense that comes with football is just pathetic, isn't it.

"i'm going to fight you"
"why?"
"Because i'm cheering on a different 11 men named after a location in the country, despite those players not coming from said area"
"Ooooh, you've wound me right up. I'm going to punch you"

meh.

Exactly.

Along with the fact some Chelsea fans live in Brighton and some Brighton fans live in London.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Think it was the 2210 from Falmer to Brighton. Open up the argument for keeping away fans back at FT. I suppose Southern Fail can't run a Chelsea fans train special to London, Littlehampton, Newhaven and Hastings. Especially with all the rail cutbacks.

As for the middle aged guy knocking a few women and kids aside in this packed carriage to join in, take a good look in the mirror mate. I think it all started when a group of Chelsea fans started singing 'champions of Europe'. Not the cleverist thing to do on a train packed with home fans.

Who won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el punal

There was also some sort of trouble on the 22:55 Bedford train. Don’t know what happened but it stopped for a long time at Balcombe the the driver came on the PA and asked if the Police could confirm to him it was OK to proceed.

I can help you with that one. My daughter and grandson were on the train going back to (ahem!) East Croydon, a woman was kicking off about something and wouldn’t shut her gob, she started swearing at the police and was taken off at Balcombe. At the same time Chelsea knobhead fans started having a go at the Old Bill and I believe a couple were also chucked off as well. Oh well, no accounting for taste eh? I reckon the old seaside air must have got to them. :cheers:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I was on the train on the way back from an away game at Wolves (or Birmingham) in the 80s and one of our number was "flirting" with a woman on the train. Everyone was aware, because he was hammered and his level of confidence greatly exceeded his attractiveness. Anyway, after about 10 minutes or so of the woman trying to ignore him and give him nothing, he made a move to cop a feel of her thigh and she headbutted him. Obviously, there was wild whooping and cheering and she got up and walked off down the train.

I was on the train on the way back from an away game at Wolves (or Birmingham) in the 80s and one of our number was "flirting" with a woman on the train. Everyone was aware, because he was hammered and his level of confidence greatly exceeded his attractiveness. Anyway, after about 10 minutes or so of the woman trying to ignore him and give him nothing, he made a move to cop a feel of her thigh and she headbutted him. Obviously, there was wild whooping and cheering and she got up and walked off down the train.
One would hope for an intervention by the onlookers in these enlighten times???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here