[Other Sport] Fight night Taylor vs Catterall 2

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Can’t wait for this tonight, a genuine 50/50 fight, with the added bad blood from the controversial first fight.

Catterall was robbed that night, but unfortunately as much I’d like him to right the wrong, I think he will discover Taylor won’t take him as lightly as he did last time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sadly this is on DAZN who I won’t give a penny. They basically robbed me and many other NFL fans last August. Maybe there’ll be some small water.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Easy to forget , in all the controversy, that the last fight was an absolute bore fest.
It should be better tonight - not because of the ‘hate’ but because Catterall knows he won’t be able to hold his way to a points win.
Jack late stoppage. It’s his time.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm watching. Taylors prestige has wobbled since that fight. & Jack hasnt done a lot (linares was way past his best)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Brilliant fight ( dare we say rematch ) . Jack so unlucky 1st time but that was his chance

Would love catterill to win but Taylor wins this. Possibly stops him

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
A question I’ve always wondered what the answer is - why are boxing fights always late at night ?

Why not put an event on 3pm Saturday in July or August ?

I reckon a big fight on PPV mid summer on Saturday afternoon would make more money than a fight at 11pm on a Saturday- surely this has been considered??

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm up for a draw here. Taylor busier coming forward. Catterall landing the cleaner shots

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Wtf with those score cards 🤷‍♂️
Thought Catterall shaded it, 117-111 was questionable, that said did Bob Arum really have to make a complete tit of himself?

Sadly looked like a senile old man, and let’s get it right, he’s been on the right end of some shocking decisions down the years.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Catterall clearly edged it, but my scorecard was a couple of rounds closer.

As for Bob Arum, he needs to settle down. He’s done this before and creates a scene. We got the correct winner, which is the only thing that really matters. Sure, the scoring was wider than it should’ve been, but Catterall clearly won the fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports