Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
So.....without reading through 13 pages, who won?

Brighton won image.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hmmmm -- only bringing less than 1,400 on a short trip when you're in the play off positions isn't too clever.

Yeah but lets face it mate they only have a couple more thousand at their home games ha ha ha !!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

ha ha ha ha ha ha you really are a cock !!!
Can't quite make up my mind wether you are 14 and playing at being the big man or 45 with the mental age of 14 and playing the big man ??
Whichever you are still a prick of the highest order what was it you said "Wall will not tolerate it" ha ha ha ha ha you silly spineless little gimp !!

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
ha ha ha ha ha ha you really are a cock !!!
Can't quite make up my mind wether you are 14 and playing at being the big man or 45 with the mental age of 14 and playing the big man ??
Whichever you are still a prick of the highest order what was it you said "Wall will not tolerate it" ha ha ha ha ha you silly spineless little gimp !!

He was properly the guy who thought was tough to run in and try and take on the family stand lol, this millwall lot think this is tough, it was funny after calmed down and thought about it, that when walked upto this bunch of think themselves tough millwall fans that they backed away and looked other direction to sing to boyfriends oh we millwall no one likes us we dont care, that song is well funny get the violins out for Millwall.

D

Deleted member 22389

He was properly the guy who thought was tough to run in and try and take on the family stand lol, this millwall lot think this is tough, it was funny after calmed down and thought about it, that when walked upto this bunch of think themselves tough millwall fans that they backed away and looked other direction to sing to boyfriends oh we millwall no one likes us we dont care, that song is well funny get the violins out for Millwall.

If your talking about when everyone was leaving the match I saw that too. Pathetic. Thing is I hope that this will not put people bringing their kids again. The club should have kept them behind for 20 mins because one day this could be a lot worse.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012

There's a reason no one likes them, they're total fuckwits

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If your talking about when everyone was leaving the match I saw that too. Pathetic. Thing is I hope that this will not put people bringing their kids again. The club should have kept them behind for 20 mins because one day this could be a lot worse.
Well it is two season running that they have caused a stir outside the ground, the train queue was murder last year. All the teams to come to the Amex so far, I havnt felt under any stress at all apart from when they are here,... even Cardiff and Leeds never gave out any real crap, just these Saarrff Laandaan dickheads, they are a skidmark on the underpants of football.

The club needs to have a word to be honest.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
However you look at it majority are morons.

I'm in a YouTube clip when we went to you away few yrs ago. Coins,bottles & all sorts being thrown from train station to fans below. BOTH sets of fans, pretty stupid if you ask me. This was all goin on whilst 'Wall were trying to get at & start on scarfers behind a police line - I say again..... Pretty stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here