Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
And as I'm ranting !!!!

I have a number of mates who've been to the front line in Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia and even Northern Ireland ( if there was ever a front line there ! ) and these idiots you see at football would shit their pants and piss themselves if they were in those situations yet at the football they think they're "hard as nails". If you're that bloody hard then sign up and prove it !

Holding a gun doesn't make you hard either.

I've not read the whole thread yet but had to comment on this idiotic post. I don't go to the football with my kids expecting to have to stand up for myself. I'm there to watch the football in exactly the same way I go to a cinema to watch a film or the theatre to watch a play. Strangely I never have to stand up for myself at the cinema or theatre. Yet some people see football as tribal ( and not just Millwall ) - well it's about time football removed these type of people from the scene. It's unnecessary and quite frankly stupid. It amazes me when I'm in the North Stand and you see teenagers who aren't even shaving using the wanker sign to the opposing fans and f'ing and blinding with every other word. It shows show stupid they really are and every club would be better off without them !

Whilst I agree that you shouldn't have to go to football expecting to defend yourself, it is a little bit different to the cinema - you don't jump up, shouting and yelling when the main character saves the day. The emotions at football are far more intense, and accordingly people become more animated than they might in everyday life. I'm not an aggressive person, but I will goad/abuse the opposition fans for 90 minutes, it's all part of the fun.

If a bit of swearing and gesturing offends you then maybe the North Stand isn't for you.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Spoke to some Millwall in the boozer before the game and some top blokes after the game and both groups were good lads , so just the minority again . Just like us at Palace so pot kettle and black springs to mind .

Were you even there at either game?

Minority? What a joke.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone see the fat 40 or 50 something walk into the North Stand shouting 'come on then' lmao last seen being marched off by 2 stewards.

Sorry about that. I had left my scarf on my seat

:ffsparr:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Whilst I agree that you shouldn't have to go to football expecting to defend yourself, it is a little bit different to the cinema - you don't jump up, shouting and yelling when the main character saves the day. The emotions at football are far more intense, and accordingly people become more animated than they might in everyday life. I'm not an aggressive person, but I will goad/abuse the opposition fans for 90 minutes, it's all part of the fun.

If a bit of swearing and gesturing offends you then maybe the North Stand isn't for you.

I'm not offended by by the swearing etc, I just don't see why it's necessary. You don't see it at the cricket or rugby. You can mingle with rival fans at those sort of sporting events, have beers, have strong discussions about tactics etc and yet have no aggressive or inflammatory behaviour. Why not at the football ? Mainly because idiots with a lack of braincells think they need to look "tough" at the football. You only need to listen to the songs sung by our lobotomised fans about Palace to see what a bunch of stupid twunkts some of them really are.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm not offended by by the swearing etc, I just don't see why it's necessary. You don't see it at the cricket or rugby. You can mingle with rival fans at those sort of sporting events, have beers, have strong discussions about tactics etc and yet have no aggressive or inflammatory behaviour. Why not at the football ?

Because Rugby and cricket are toff sports played by the rich and watched by the rich. They behave themselves well because the majority went to private school.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant

There was a bloke with Tourettes at the cinema when I took the kids to see Pirates of the Caribbean.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Why? It's sensationalism, people like to read and write about football hooliganism. Every club has a small pocket of idiots, even us, it's not confined to Millwall. I didn't see any trouble myself but then I didn't walk down to the station, I'm sure it's just people trying to intimidate and as stated earlier, if you stood up for yourself the cowards would move on. Bullies like weakness, show a bit of fight and they'll soon f*** off.

pretty sure if i 'stood up' for myself and opened my mouth when locked outside the brasseire i would be in hospital.. mob mentality, one throws a punch then they all jump in

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
oh do grow up you ignorant twat

That's really toff of you to type that on a keyboard, say it to my face and I will show you who's toff!

B.D.P

Dec 14, 2012
We walked round the stadium from the North to get the P&R and they all come out of the south running and pushinganyone they could. Was a lady and child next to me, she must have been 60 and he was about 6 or 7 and one bloke come up to her and said 'f*** off home you slag' the little kid started crying. There is just no need. If the 'lads' want a fight with the brighton boys then so be it, but is there really any need infront of kids.....most of them have probably got kids back at home anyway! Ridiculous!

Idiots, it happened to me and my 8 yr old at millwalls ground this season. he slipped and cracked his head open on the steps so security and st.johns walked us through their dockers and cold blow lane stand to med room . my boy was in his bton shirt and this millwall prick prob in his forties jumped in front of him and said `whats this c*** doing in here ..let him fu**ing bleed. security later told me he had been ejected for foul and abusive language. there a strange breed..

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Idiots, it happened to me and my 8 yr old at millwalls ground this season. he slipped and cracked his head open on the steps so security and st.johns walked us through their dockers and cold blow lane stand to med room . my boy was in his bton shirt and this millwall prick prob in his forties jumped in front of him and said `whats this c*** doing in here ..let him fu**ing bleed. security later told me he had been ejected for foul and abusive language. there a strange breed..

He'll get whats coming to him one day, bastard!

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Were you even there at either game?

Minority? What a joke.

Yes I was , every home and 5 aways so far this season ....and your point is ????? Sorry but I did not see 1800 lads causing trouble , so I stick by the fact it is still the minority ...Anything else ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here