Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How do u no they were millwall ?

Your inability to accessorise, that funny walk you lot do, the absence of any hard consonants that come out the side of your mouth and makes you look like you've had a mild stroke. The clues are all there.

Apparently this isn't a spoof account but the one thing I've learnt over the years is that the type of bloke to go onto a rival's fan forum and give it large about his club's hoolie exploits is most certainly not the kind to get involved in real life. I'm not wrong, am I Den?

Truth

Dec 19, 2012
Haha, you lot on here really are a bunch of thick tossers, baz said I walked through about 20-25 of em barging em out the way. What a cock! That's why your pal got ironed out outside the brasserie, he tried doing the same thing so he could post on here about how hard he is, and yeah I did see trouble at the station, see a few Brighton give it to a 65 year old geezer then swallow when he stood up for himself. Not all as one way as you silly ***** on here make out!

Haha, you lot on here really are a bunch of thick tossers, baz said I walked through about 20-25 of em barging em out the way. What a cock! That's why your pal got ironed out outside the brasserie, he tried doing the same thing so he could post on here about how hard he is, and yeah I did see trouble at the station, see a few Brighton give it to a 65 year old geezer then swallow when he stood up for himself. Not all as one way as you silly ***** on here make out!

morning sweetie:cheery:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

You're not the bloke I decked are you? He was a gobby twat too. Hope it didn't hurt too much.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I love how all these hard men see Brighton fans attack 65 year old men, young kids, guide dogs, homeless lesbian orphans and never ever go to their aid.

...but they love talking about it online with scarfers. Funny that.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
According to the programme last night, Gregg Wallace off of Masterchef is a Millwall fan - they do exist. Unfortunately they have a large following of idiots, from what i saw last night kids not older than 17, trying to live off their old reputation. Had no problems myself and didnt see any problems either.

Gregg Wallace is a convicted football hoolie, I believe.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Get your own name! and it's me no one likes! not Millwall!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why? It's sensationalism, people like to read and write about football hooliganism. Every club has a small pocket of idiots, even us, it's not confined to Millwall. I didn't see any trouble myself but then I didn't walk down to the station, I'm sure it's just people trying to intimidate and as stated earlier, if you stood up for yourself the cowards would move on. Bullies like weakness, show a bit of fight and they'll soon f*** off.

I've not read the whole thread yet but had to comment on this idiotic post. I don't go to the football with my kids expecting to have to stand up for myself. I'm there to watch the football in exactly the same way I go to a cinema to watch a film or the theatre to watch a play. Strangely I never have to stand up for myself at the cinema or theatre. Yet some people see football as tribal ( and not just Millwall ) - well it's about time football removed these type of people from the scene. It's unnecessary and quite frankly stupid. It amazes me when I'm in the North Stand and you see teenagers who aren't even shaving using the wanker sign to the opposing fans and f'ing and blinding with every other word. It shows show stupid they really are and every club would be better off without them !

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've not read the whole thread yet but had to comment on this idiotic post. I don't go to the football with my kids expecting to have to stand up for myself. I'm there to watch the football in exactly the same way I go to a cinema to watch a film or the theatre to watch a play. Strangely I never have to stand up for myself at the cinema or theatre. Yet some people see football as tribal ( and not just Millwall ) - well it's about time football removed these type of people from the scene. It's unnecessary and quite frankly stupid. It amazes me when I'm in the North Stand and you see teenagers who aren't even shaving using the wanker sign to the opposing fans and f'ing and blinding with every other word. It shows show stupid they really are and every club would be better off without them !

Absolutely this! I couldn't agree more.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And as I'm ranting !!!!

I have a number of mates who've been to the front line in Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia and even Northern Ireland ( if there was ever a front line there ! ) and these idiots you see at football would shit their pants and piss themselves if they were in those situations yet at the football they think they're "hard as nails". If you're that bloody hard then sign up and prove it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here