Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
What about at the station last night @7pm ish. Waiting in train queue,load of wall turn up gobby as f***,the usual crap. no one likes etc. Pathetic. Then a few Brighton turned up got a bit lively and it kicked off. Police quickly involved. Anybody else see this?:catfight:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My money is on the rev

I can't help but notice that one of our posters is missing on this thread.

You know the one. He knows nothing about football, formations etc but will always comment (a lot) on these type of threads.

He would have been all over this one like a rash!

Oh, and, :whistle::whistle::whistle:

sleeping giant

Feb 17, 2009
Brighton
You probably live in brighton but fantasize that you are a hard sarf lundun gangster. You have probably paid no taxes during your sad lazy life and never will. I hope Cardiff and or Leeds smash your characterless dump of a ground. Did you hard nuts attack any kiosk staff this year at Amex? Ferrel chav caravan dwelling scum, thats all you are, the scum of London...peasants

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
I can't help but notice that one of our posters is missing on this thread.

You know the one. He knows nothing about football, formations etc but will always comment (a lot) on these type of threads.

He would have been all over this one like a rash!

Oh, and, :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Das where are you ??

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
What about at the station last night @7pm ish. Waiting in train queue,load of wall turn up gobby as f***,the usual crap. no one likes etc. Pathetic. Then a few Brighton turned up got a bit lively and it kicked off. Police quickly involved. Anybody else see this?:catfight:

Yes I was right in the middle of it, nothing really just a couple of slaps and a bit of pushing, bloke about my age arrested with his son who must have been late twenties shouting "o for f*** sake that's me dad" as he was marched off

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am proud of all the Brighton fans who went to the game last night and refused to be intimenated by some of the Millwall fans I think some of them may be embarrassed by the brave fans who threatened women and children and men over 60 apart from our leader who wanted sort out some idiots in the coach park. Well done Brighton fans.:clap::clap2::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Spielberg the end is when I say not you !! Remember lads you tried to play with the big boys and cried wolf enjoy sitting in shit soulless stadium keep making up the bullshit , we all know different thou don't thou

With the crowds you lot get you ought to forfeit it to a non league club.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Nothing much happened, bit of pushing and few punches thrown but OB jumped in pretty quickly..

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Anyone see it kick off outside the brasserie after the game? Saw a brighton fan with a kid get kicked and punched to the ground by about 7 millwall whilst about 30 gave it large - stewards locked the doors - me and a mate got stuck outside with them - police turned up and got the details of two brighton fans while the wan*ers made their way to the station causing trouble - complete and utter inbred scumbags!

7 blokes on a man with a kid.

How brave of them.

I hope the guys ok and the kid wasn't too terrified to be put off coming again.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
You Millwall lot were a bunch of wimps, you acted all big and hard when surrounded by kids and older people but i walked upto a few of you even in the east stand and you lot backed down very quickly and started singing your no one likes us and we dont care (oh boo hooo) your really very pathetic bunch and think its tough acting this way with 30 gooners.
You all bottled it when someone of your size confronted you, it was sooo sad to see running into east stand shouting come on then when all was kids around and then when i and a couple of other people started walking upto your 2 that run in you turned around and legged it out. well tough wow.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Walked out of the North stand last night straight into oncoming
troop of knuckledragging apes around 20-25 just barged my way through
laughing as loud as I could with two or three other blokes.
They parted like it was Moses opening the sea ha ha !
Utter tossers !!!!
Now I wouldn't normally but I hate those idiots almost as much as I do
Palarse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here