Fight - Millwall scum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Sums up Brighton fans perfectly well done lads!!were they walking like John wayne and holding hands !!! Can someone tell me why your ground is so quiet !! Why bother going plastic fans

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sums up Brighton fans perfectly well done lads!!were they walking like John wayne and holding hands !!! Can someone tell me why your ground is so quiet !! Why bother going plastic fans

Oh do f*** off and go and beat up a child.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You have nothing intelligent to add to the debate so do one.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Spielberg the end is when I say not you !! Remember lads you tried to play with the big boys and cried wolf enjoy sitting in shit soulless stadium keep making up the bullshit , we all know different thou don't thou

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Spielberg the end is when I say not you !! Remember lads you tried to play with the big boys and cried wolf enjoy sitting in shit soulless stadium keep making up the bullshit , we all know different thou don't thou

must be a wall fan , doesn't make any sense !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle, I assume you meant that for Mr D Den of London? :tantrum:

Indeed sorry but this bloke is just being a bellend and has nothing to add and denies everything about the scum people he associates with. As I said they are pathetic and not real men even though in their fantasy world beating up a kid is big points for the top boys. Millwall scum, alway have been and always will be. The really sad thing is they actually think this is something to be proud of.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My money is on the rev

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports