Fight - Millwall scum

Attachments

• orc.jpg
    orc.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,287

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Erm. We are probably the worst fans in the league for originality and variety of songs.
We never used to be in the 70's and 80's,........ this generation have no bleedin idea.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Out of interest if a real man has served in afghan but still likes a bit of football violence , is he still a real man ?

A scenario I know is true

It devalues him imo but I would doubt he would take on women, elderly people and kids. I would think he would have a higher moral compass. Look some blokes like, for some reason I don't grasp to " have a rumble " I know Men like this but they know where to draw the line and take on fellow boneheads toe to toe. They DO NOT target the vunerable and go for like minded cretins. I guess it is an adrenaline rush as their lives must be quite empty and sad.

Quite simply, 99% of people want to go and watch a game of Football. I would have a pen errected in the University campus where people who like this go to participate and watch. I am not going to be a killjoy if people get off on wanting to smash someone's head in or if in their sick mind thinks they are gay and deserve to die. If I was challenged I would fight to the death if a stranger took on a family member, friend, partner, my dog but for a random stranger if they support another football team, nah I am out. That is not my definition of " a real man "

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Its always like going back in time when you play them but last night they didn't care if its women, children or the elderly they abused. The only people they stayed cleared of was the ones that looked like they could handle themselves. You have to put it down to them being as thick as shit as when you look at them you can see there's nothing there. A couple of them tried to kick off on the East bound platfrom after the game and they decided to pick on a bloke with his two kids, luckily he was game and gave some back along with others around him, the wanna be hard lads soon moved on up the platform.
Has anyone ever seen so many of this chav quilted jackets in one place last night....hilarious !!

I think that was me, the bloke with the kids, not the 2 Millwall w*****s!! Those 2 had strolled down the ramp walking past everyone and trying to kick off at anyone who looked their way. My 8 year old and his mate were with me and it really wasn't pleasant. They were challenged by stewards at the bottom of the ramp but were still allowed on the platform where they proceeded to try and intimidate people.

My son and his friend were genuinely scared and so the 2 clowns had to be spoken to. In hindsight, confrontation could have been a bad thing, but as a father I wasn't prepared to let 2 total numbnuts intimidate me and two 8 year olds. Unsurprisingly they soon f****d off when challenged.

So, Dirty brainless Den, do not come on here saying it didn't happen when it clearly did. Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of those twats.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well this is rather entertaining, apparently people get offended when you sing "2-0 and you fcuked it up" now - how much more precious can you be !!!

Even Palace have more decent fans than this lot it seems, least you can actually have banter with some of them.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

Two nil and you f***ed it up :lol:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
So why then if there was wall picking on women and kids did none of you jump in !!!

Hahaha "pull on the lions tail" only problems I had last night was a fat lad dressed in all his "wall" gear ask me who I was after the match, I told him brighton & he turned away sharpish, I said don't run from the nancy boy I bet you've been online all day calling us queers, he went to 2 separate groups of police complaining I was following him despite the fact I was actually in front of him & his soft pals on the 2nd occasion, even the police at the top of the steps on the bridge had a little chuckle when he screeched "everywhere I go he's just there"
f*** off with ya tough talk on here mate it don't wash, I bet you're another fat wannabe footy factory extra that goes to games looking for the vulnerable to pick on but who's arsehole falls out when confronted by someone who's able to call you out as ****

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Well this is rather entertaining, apparently people get offended when you sing "2-0 and you fcuked it up" now - how much more precious can you be !!!

Even Palace have more decent fans than this lot it seems, least you can actually have banter with some of them.

Someone gets a slap and were all scum !!! Don't have banter with muppets simple !!! Have I missed something but haven't you lot had a few nicked this season does this make you all scum!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
was not sure how best to describe Millwall........

imagesCA2JVHYF.jpg

imagesCABCVG1G.jpg

imagesCAJI1DL3.jpg

imagesCATQV0BT.jpg

:tosser:

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    148 KB · Views: 432

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Seems like the only people getting a slap if they sung "2 nill and you f***ed it up" were people who couldn't defend them self.. [MENTION=26525]Dirty den[/MENTION] How do you explain your scum fans walking over the bridge throwing lit cigarette buts onto the people bellow, some of which were also Millwall..?

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Seems like the only people getting a slap if they sung "2 nill and you f***ed it up" were people who couldn't defend them self.. [MENTION=26525]Dirty den[/MENTION] How do you explain your scum fans walking over the bridge throwing lit cigarette buts onto the people bellow, some of which were also Millwall..?

How do u no they were millwall ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here