Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fight - Millwall scum

You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

There's only one thing pathetic on here and it's you I'm afraid.

If you really believe that grown men are afraid of a couple of spotty teenagers because they're "Wall" I suggest you think again.

You really are coming across as almost desperate for us to be scared, begging us to be, sorry but I'm not.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
See told you lot we're not as bad as those ill educated, archaic, fake Burberry laden scumbags :)

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
There's only one thing pathetic on here and it's you I'm afraid.

If you really believe that grown men are afraid of a couple of spotty teenagers because they're "Wall" I suggest you think again.

You really are coming across as almost desperate for us to be scared, begging us to be, sorry but I'm not.

So why then if there was wall picking on women and kids did none of you jump in !!!

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
So you were meters away and done nothing ... You my friend are a complete **** !! Don't believe this shit for one minute that wall started on women and kids

I did nothing as 30 seconds later the door was locked and i found myself outside, outnumbered and honestly thinking if i opened my mouth id be on the receiving end of a good kicking! Thing is with you lot its never one on one is it? Individually apart from a few scary looking mother fuc*ers your just a bunch of jobless, uneducated, probably abused as children, complete arseholes that cant really fight to save your lives. I mean 7 of you managed to keep one bloke on the ground for about 3 seconds, pussies!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You can get away with being mouthy to the Nigel's etc but Wall will not tolerate it.youve come unstuck so surprise surprise lets make up bullshit about women and kids being involved fuckin pathetic!! why sing 2-0 and you f***ed it up mouthy ***** who think they can get away with

What an utterly priceless post. This whole thread has obviously gone way over your head. Whoosh, indeed.:face palm:

Although if this is a spoof account then the :dunce: is me.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
Ha ha ha bunch of mugs who aren't scared but yet will not help out women and children says it all load of bullshit someone got a slap probably deserved it End of

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
I did nothing as 30 seconds later the door was locked and i found myself outside, outnumbered and honestly thinking if i opened my mouth id be on the receiving end of a good kicking! Thing is with you lot its never one on one is it? Individually apart from a few scary looking mother fuc*ers your just a bunch of jobless, uneducated, probably abused as children, complete arseholes that cant really fight to save your lives. I mean 7 of you managed to keep one bloke on the ground for about 3 seconds, pussies!

Apparently not holding ther own

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Even the Millwall female fans looked vile , one in the train queue teeth was more green than white , suppose when Jade Goody is the most famous "thing" from their area they dont have much to aspire too , most of their other fans mouthing off voices hadnt even broken yet.

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
You've made yourself look like pricks if wall did attack kids and women not one of you done f*** all sums you lot up perfectly !!

Dirty den

Banned
Dec 17, 2012
No obviously not but I don't believe it !!! Like I said surely grown men like all of you would have done something about it if it did happen

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I didn't see any women or kids getting attacked outside the bar but I'm pretty sure on route to the station anyone was a target

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here