Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifteen Games To Go

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Here's one .... thought I could attach an Excel file but can't see how? Geek eh?

attachment.php
Well you got Cardiff right

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Id be surprised if 3 teams finished with more than 90pts

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Id be surprised if 3 teams finished with more than 90pts

I would also be very surprised if Burnley go a total of 23 games without a defeat!!!

(I know we did similar, but not with the same amount of pressure on us as the run in to the end of the season).

I would also be very surprised if Hull only get beat once more this season - I think with the possible exception of 'Boro we are all capable of the sort of result we had on Saturday lunchtime!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I would also be very surprised if Burnley go a total of 23 games without a defeat!!!

(I know we did similar, but not with the same amount of pressure on us as the run in to the end of the season).

I would also be very surprised if Hull only get beat once more this season - I think with the possible exception of 'Boro we are all capable of the sort of result we had on Saturday lunchtime!
Agree but the difficulty of predicting is that things don't simply go as expected (on a single game basis). So I think it's all relative and will even itself out over time.

So, ignoring points, I'm seeing Burnley and Hull in top 2 and us 4th.

Something will change but it's the "most likely" scenario right now imo

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Agree but the difficulty of predicting is that things don't simply go as expected (on a single game basis). So I think it's all relative and will even itself out over time.

So, ignoring points, I'm seeing Burnley and Hull in top 2 and us 4th.

Something will change but it's the "most likely" scenario right now imo

Agree things will likely balance out over time - I have been saying for a while that Burnley have the easiest run in and they appear to be in a fine vein of form!

Equally, there were several on these boards that said they would be happy if we came away with 5 points from these 3 away games - if we beat Bristol City we will only be 1 point off that target - I guess the reason why people are so peed off is the manner of the defeat! The usual bleating on about needing a striker goes out the window when we concede 4 such sloppy goals...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
13 games to go.

We know we WON'T be relegated. Two games ago we needed freak results, with lower placed teams beating higher placed ones in order to share out the points so that 21 teams could (in la-la land) finish ahead of us. This hasn't happened - reckon we're probably even mathematically safe now.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We just need to carry on and do our thing.

Some really influential games coming up on TV to keep an eye on.

26/2 Hull v Owls
03/3 Brum v Hull
18/3 'Boro v Hull

All good fun.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Next 5 are massive. A nice mix of winnable away and valuable homes. We need 5 wins from 5 to get back to 2 per game, and on for automatic. A huge ask and unlikely.... But we've set ourselves up for it to be doable...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Next 5 are massive. A nice mix of winnable away and valuable homes. We need 5 wins from 5 to get back to 2 per game, and on for automatic. A huge ask and unlikely.... But we've set ourselves up for it to be doable...
Leeds (h) Winnable.
Preston (a) Very tricky.
Massive (h) Winnable, must win.
MKDons (a) Winnable.

Reading (h) Date not confirmed ( Tues 15th / Wed 16th very possible ) Winnable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here