Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA2004 o/t

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You could have got PES2 for £23 yesterday.

Cheapest place to buy Fifa? Don't buy it. It's worse than David Lee.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Turkey, whats happened to the correct German players this time?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
German players? No idea.

Ah ok then SIK. I forgive you. :jester:

Cheapest place? Check www.game.uk.com daily as they're doing special offers, very cheap games but limiited in quanitity daily. I'm sure they'll be doing Fifa. Otherwise www.play.com is usually cheap.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
still not done SSX tricky yet , so give that a miss at the mo!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Got this for the PC last night, played quite a few games and heres my first thoughts:

(bearing in mind the last footy action game I played religiously was SWOS & Kick Off 2! )

Pretty decent I say (getting PES3 tonight), slow reactions of the players, i.e. running with the ball and turning the joypad stick and yet the player runs off the pitch THEN turns round! I was playing on easy so goals came thick and fast and won the FA Cup with Spurs with Zamora getting a hat-trick and MOM!

Played with Brighton....glorious to see the stripes and players in all they're glory...but whats with the 1980's badge? even the seagull is the old one :lolol:

Cant understand the Points system for career mode (think its like this in PES3 too) why cant it just have a league table (which I cant find! ) and normal stuff...weird!

Probably wont play it tonight (PES3) but overall a decent game.

P.S. Notice I replyed to an original thread and didnt start up a new one so as to avoid a barracking!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CrabtreeBHA said:

Cant understand the Points system for career mode (think its like this in PES3 too) why cant it just have a league table (which I cant find! ) and normal stuff...weird!

]
after you finished sorting out your team you click on and before you start the game there should be this menu with a ticket on ,go down two places and click and theres the league table !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh....think I got that!
Not that I'll be playing it anymore unless PES3 turns out to be crap :)

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Find the link on NSC to LX Direct with the promotional offer codes. Should be able to use both codes and get it from www.lxdirect.com for £25!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here