Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 15

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Where can I view the 'News' on career mode?!
I'm in the team of the week and would also like to know what's going in in the current season throughout the leagues.
Very frustrating.

D

Deleted member 18477

Have playstation sorted the game lagging problem yet when connected to the Internet?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Is anyone playing online struggling with defending at the moment? I find that players can just waltz through a defence as though they are not there...plus the keepers have gone from playing worldies every game to playing like an under 8s keeper in a under 15s match

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is anyone playing online struggling with defending at the moment? I find that players can just waltz through a defence as though they are not there...plus the keepers have gone from playing worldies every game to playing like an under 8s keeper in a under 15s match
If you shove it on legendary and play the computer you'll find it a similar experience. Can be stopped though, just really not the easiest thing to do to begin with.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Finding it all just a little bit too ARCADE-LIKE now.

By that I mean, on my career modes on legendary, I used to LOVE the fact that the games were tight. It was difficult to get through. I would get 2-0's and 1-0's and sometimes struggle to break down the opposition.

Last night I played as Arsenal on my career mode (legendary again). Won 7-1 at Aston Villa and 5-0 at Leicester.

I'm just waltzing through them.

And then I face teams like City and they waltz through me. They are finishing 3-3, 4-3 etc

I even scored 2 goals in one game with Sanchez just by running with it from Kick off. Did I feel any joy scoring that goal? Not at all.

I want the games to be difficult. I want to have to really build up my moves. Play it back sometimes. But on this game I can just surge forward. Pace is a killer.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Finding it all just a little bit too ARCADE-LIKE now.

By that I mean, on my career modes on legendary, I used to LOVE the fact that the games were tight. It was difficult to get through. I would get 2-0's and 1-0's and sometimes struggle to break down the opposition.

Last night I played as Arsenal on my career mode (legendary again). Won 7-1 at Aston Villa and 5-0 at Leicester.

I'm just waltzing through them.

And then I face teams like City and they waltz through me. They are finishing 3-3, 4-3 etc

I even scored 2 goals in one game with Sanchez just by running with it from Kick off. Did I feel any joy scoring that goal? Not at all.

I want the games to be difficult. I want to have to really build up my moves. Play it back sometimes. But on this game I can just surge forward. Pace is a killer.
Have you played as lower league teams at all?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
For some reason, my old thread disappeared and I've had a search and can't find it. Weird, perhaps a glitch with NSC.

Anyway, for those who replied (thank you!) and here is part two AKA the second half;

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
Hi Got Fifa 15 for Xmas, Im a Fifa noob and when I play online im often 6-nil down by half time, anyone got any tips on how to improve?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I played it on the PS3 the other day. How slow is it!

PES from 2004 felt better.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Been playing it on the xbox one. Been dominating possession, but struggling to score. Passing is going all over the place, too long, too short. Sometimes it takes the player too long to actually make the move that I press the button for, with the player wanting a couple of steps before passing or shooting, by which time he has been dispossessed. The line up changes every game, with players being dropped after good performances. When I break, there is little support, with counter attacks sputtering out on the half way line.

It's very realistic.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
It seems to me that the opposition can push me off the ball easily when I'm attacking and then they shrug me off when I'm defending! Getting computer rage!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Play FUT a lot and the biggest hint I can give is to play the game as you would expect it to play in real life. I.e. Don't go flying in to tackles, keep switching your players in defence so that they keep positions and also use the triangle button to make saves.

You can score good goals from out side of the area, but someone like Lewis Dunk isn't going to score a 40 yard screamer in the same way someone like Di Maria is.

When you're in possession in your own half, don't try any risky passes, keep it simple and look to exploit space that your opponent makes...when you get into the attacking third, a combination of try quick 1-2s, over the top through balls and shots.

If you find that you're always getting hit on the counter attack, on 1v1 situations, then don't be duped into always trying to win the ball back, instead, make sure you anticipate your opponents run and the just attempt to block or hold up their play until you have other players available to double up on them.

There are loads of places on line and on you tube that can give you help...the one thing you will find if playing online though is that you will go through winning and losing streaks for no reason other than the game is rigged to do it. I went from Div 9 upto to Div 2 and was unbeatable...I them went on a 25 game losing streak where my players couldn't pass, shoot or not give away penalties and ended up in div 8. I've now picked back up and am back in div 4. Stick with it though, frustrating as it is at times, it's a bloody good game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here