Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 15 thoughts ?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Bought it this afternoon from Sainsburys on XBox One.
£35.00 after a £30.00 shop spend.

I don't think I play fifa to its potential. I tend to only play career mode and pass on all the other bits,

What's 'Seasons' and 'FUT'?
Are they worth getting in to?

Dec 29, 2011

I don't think I play fifa to its potential. I tend to only play career mode and pass on all the other bits,

Not if you value your free time. Terribly addictive and equally frustrating.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012

I personally always start of Ultimate Team but then get frustrated as the majority of people just buys the fastest players and play the long ball, which gets really annoying after a while. For sanity reasons i have switched to career where it is less frustrating as you know some smug little kid isn't sitting on the other end high-fiving himself when he scores. Playing seasons however can be fun as you dont have to make your own team so it is more of a level playing field, you get matched on the level of your team which is good so you can play as brighton without having to worry they might pick real madrid.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
never played Ultimate Team - probably never will - either play offline career or play when mates are over

The Ultimate Team model is basically killing the potential future development of the game, as its all EA cares about as it generates money - its whats happened to the NHL and Madden games

also explains why a lot of people complain that barely anything has been changed year on year - its because their main focus is on UT

shame really, but money talks

D

Deleted member 18477

I really liked e original PES games and apparently it looks pretty good this year.

I've played fifa and played the demo of the new PES.

PES is not a bad game at all... It's definetely starting a come back... I might even buy it as well as fifa as it's slightly different in the way it plays but fun for other reasons. I like the corners on it, the shooting and the through balls... Can see it being very fun online... The only thing that really winds me up is the lack of licences.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Has anyone tweaked the formation to match our actual style? How have you done it? I've not veered too much from the default 4-3-2-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here