Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 15 Demo is now available on XBOX One

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bought a PS4 myself yesterday and was told Destiny will be the game of the year - impressed so far got to admit will add you guys, really bought it ready for FIFA and GTAV first one I have bought since 360 when it first came out (had the red ring for years now!)

I'd recommend The Last of Us Remastered if you haven't already heard of that, third person zombie action game heavy on the storytelling and cinematic, won multiple game of the years last year.

And also download all the free PS+ games each moneth, Velocity is definitely worth playing this month.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Do refs use that spray for free kicks in fifa 15?

No, not in the demo at least. I've not seen goal line technology called into action yet and that's definitely in the (full) game

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Just played it for first time. Best City 3-0 with Liverpool, they had no shots. I suspect it may be set to professional by default.

Also, weird little glitch, first goal was Joe Allen from 20 yards in off the post but it switched to Sturridge as it made contact with the upright, so awarded the goal and the celebration to him. Very odd.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I'd recommend The Last of Us Remastered if you haven't already heard of that, third person zombie action game heavy on the storytelling and cinematic, won multiple game of the years last year.

And also download all the free PS+ games each moneth, Velocity is definitely worth playing this month.

I have heard that although not a massive Zombie fan - saying that I was not a futuristic fan but loving Destiny! Going to buy Battlefield 4 although I will probably go second hand

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Just played it for first time. Best City 3-0 with Liverpool, they had no shots. I suspect it may be set to professional by default.

Also, weird little glitch, first goal was Joe Allen from 20 yards in off the post but it switched to Sturridge as it made contact with the upright, so awarded the goal and the celebration to him. Very odd.
It's set to Semi-Pro by default. Push it up to world class, much more fun. [emoji4]

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That moment you get home to download the demo on 360 and find out it's not available to you because you let your "gold" membership expire.

Not happy.

And PS3 or 360 players who downloaded it? What did you think?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I like the new set piece bits. Corner routines (far post run, crowd the keeper etc) are a good addition and I like being able to control a receiver instead of the taker; can see myself only ever doing that for throws

Also, L2+O for a flair shot is fun if you want to be cocky in front of goal (https://vine.co/v/OzTLrXXvUvq)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here