Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The dribbling skill challenge.........horrific! :O

I'm currently on Gold which I can't complete!

The shooting challenge I've passed all now I'm on the skill challenge and you've got to reach 60,000 some how!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Having major problems getting games. Keeps going into games in head to head then saying connection lost... Anyone else having probs...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Whenever I play anyone online & win I always get some nasty message sent to me
Yesterday I was playing as Brighton as usual & beat some lad from Spain 1-0 who was playing as Real Madrid
Once I got an early goal in the 2nd half I thought as it's against Madrid I'd play the Brighton way and pass it around the back for the remaining 30 mins I got someone to interpret the message for me and can tell you he wasn't happy
( seagulldetective) let him have it back in English

Dec 29, 2011
Having major problems getting games. Keeps going into games in head to head then saying connection lost... Anyone else having probs...

Yep. I gave up last night after 20 unsuccessful attempts. Completed all the skill challenges first day 'coz im amazing

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Yesterday I was playing as Brighton as usual & beat some lad from Spain 1-0 who was playing as Real Madrid
Once I got an early goal in the 2nd half I thought as it's against Madrid I'd play the Brighton way and pass it around the back for the remaining 30 mins I got someone to interpret the message for me and can tell you he wasn't happy

That's never gonna change is it? There are some really petty, childish individuals playing games online. I absolutely love playing possession football as it drives many an idiot nuts, they start diving in all over the place and you can pick them off easily. As long as the results work properly when people quit this time around it will be ok by me, FIFA 12 stitched me up so many times when people quit on me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

That's never gonna change is it? There are some really petty, childish individuals playing games online. I absolutely love playing possession football as it drives many an idiot nuts, they start diving in all over the place and you can pick them off easily. As long as the results work properly when people quit this time around it will be ok by me, FIFA 12 stitched me up so many times when people quit on me.

It's crazy isn't it. I received an absolutely disgusting message from some kid I'd beaten, what can you do :shrug: It's infuriating when people pull the plug when they are losing, equally as frustrating though is some little scrote I played the other night, I'd got into the final of a tournament and as soon the game kicked off he had the ball for about 5 seconds and pulled the plug. This meant the stats were 100% in his favour and he won :(

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'm currently on Gold which I can't complete!

The shooting challenge I've passed all now I'm on the skill challenge and you've got to reach 60,000 some how!

This was the aftermath of trying the dribbling challenge on gold... WP_000608.jpg
:angry:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hate playing on line because of the idiots you often have to play - as described above.

So what's career mode like? Do all your opponents still all play the same way or is there some much needed variety this time?

Also, I don't suppose the Amex is in the game is it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Double post.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

It is kind of cheating though isn't it? It's pretty much impossible to get the ball off someone doing that so I would argue it does come under the Xbox Live guidelines of "unsporting behaviour". Fair enough if its the final minute but to do for most of the 2nd half, where's the fun?

Even if I'm hanging on 2-1 I will always carry on a competitive game because otherwise what's the point in playing? Surely it's for the fun and excitement of the match itself, not some silly stats.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hate playing on line because of the idiots you often have to play - as described above.

Funnily enough me and my friends have always referred to the ones who time waste, cheat and just pass it around for a whole half as the "idiots".

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
It is kind of cheating though isn't it? It's pretty much impossible to get the ball off someone doing that so I would argue it does come under the Xbox Live guidelines of "unsporting behaviour". Fair enough if its the final minute but to do for most of the 2nd half, where's the fun?

Even if I'm hanging on 2-1 I will always carry on a competitive game because otherwise what's the point in playing? Surely it's for the fun and excitement of the match itself, not some silly stats.

This. There's a difference between 'possession football', and just playing it around the back for half the game. If you're 1-nil up, play it around the back, but don't do so to the point where its evident you're not actually looking to score another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here