Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'll be getting it a bit later. If its not available I'll be getting pissed all weekend instead and ordering through amazon!

So why not pre-order instead of doing the cartman? :lolol:

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
One Fifa 13 purchased but CBeebies currently taking precedant in this household. Mummy & little'un head out soon & an afternoon of FIFA awaits

Dicey-son

Aug 31, 2012
I'm waiting with my hands under the letter box, the post man better hurry as the wife is out today! :)

D

Deleted member 18477

There is NO Nou Camp (Camp Nou) on the new FIFA! What the actual f***? Messi is on the cover... Confused!

Just looked up on Internet... Apparently EA couldn't get a license this year as PES got it! Although some stadiums do appear on both games! Weird one!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
It is overheating. Put it where it can get air flowing easilly.

That's the problem, I know it has something to do with the heat but its already in a really aired out open space. I'll have a play around with it tonight, not too keen on the tea towel trick but if the Xbox is f***ed already, can't do much worse.

Cheers guys.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can't f***ing believe I paid 17 quid just to play it for a couple of days, I thought it'd last at least a month or so longer, what a load of shit

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I know it dont sound like a good idea but i looked up online and found it and its worked on my own one which is why i said it

Ah okay. Well, still sounds strange but glad it worked.

Can't f***ing believe I paid 17 quid just to play it for a couple of days, I thought it'd last at least a month or so longer, what a load of shit

Not a happy customer?

D

Deleted member 18477

What are you on about? And £17?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
He paid the extra for the ultimate edition, c£17 on top of normal box price, and is now crying because he only got 2 days on the rest of us for his c£17.

Can't say I feel for him. EA are con artists and people who fall for the cons make life worse for all gamers.

D

Deleted member 18477

He paid the extra for the ultimate edition, c£17 on top of normal box price, and is now crying because he only got 2 days on the rest of us for his c£17.

Can't say I feel for him. EA are con artists and people who fall for the cons make life worse for all gamers.

That explains the £17. What does he mean about lasting a month or longer but only lasting 2 days?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

I never knew that though, hardly crying, just thought if its gonna be that dear it should last a bit longer.

D

Deleted member 18477

Ohh I see. Christ £17 more is a bit pricey for just 2 days extra!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here