Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fifa 13 pro clubs

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bit of a shambles from NSC Albion on the Xbox. Taken a bit of a beating from our 4 games so far.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Thought last night on the Xbox was good although we got a beat down! I only created my pro yesterday so I need to get his stats up, I was having a quick browse last night and what's the easier way to get your stats up? Just start a career mode with him?

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Thought last night on the Xbox was good although we got a beat down! I only created my pro yesterday so I need to get his stats up, I was having a quick browse last night and what's the easier way to get your stats up? Just start a career mode with him?

You can't mate, they've stopped the whole offline 'boosting' due to modding and that. Only way we can get the stats up is if you keep playing online, unfortunately.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
You can't mate, they've stopped the whole offline 'boosting' due to modding and that. Only way we can get the stats up is if you keep playing online, unfortunately.

Oh really? That's annoying. Also, once you are in a club can you only ever play online games with that club? I can't seem to be able to play a random game.

Missed some absolute sitters last night :facepalm:

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Oh really? That's annoying. Also, once you are in a club can you only ever play online games with that club? I can't seem to be able to play a random game.

Missed some absolute sitters last night :facepalm:

Yeah quite. And i'm not sure, I haven't been an avid player of pro clubs so that one eludes me. and same, shocking. But the more we play, the better we'll get.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Yeah quite. And i'm not sure, I haven't been an avid player of pro clubs so that one eludes me. and same, shocking. But the more we play, the better we'll get.

That would be annoying if so, just limits the amount of games you can play and will take forever to develop your pro. I'll be up for a few games again tonight if people are around.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You can play random matches with others. It's called drop in matches or something like that!

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
[MENTION=5829]Tiptop24[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7]Mustafa Kemal[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22043]SeagullSongs[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25203]Russting[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14177]LennyD[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13422]willyfantastic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21444]jameswestport[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION]

PS3 team fancy a game tonight?

NSC Albion have already sealed promotion with a record of W3 D1 L1, but we still need 3 wins out of 5 for the title.

Sorry didn't realise this would be so often. I haven't even created my pro!!
Keep me in the loop, I'm sure I'll play one of these days

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
For you xbox guys Im going to suggest that we stick to playing together on an evening on week days. Basically its a numbers thing, we had six last nighy which was great and we can all improve together. It would be gutting for us to come on one evening and find we've been relegated (for example) with none of us having played a game that day..

Ps. Enjoyed last night despite the beatings... we can only get better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here