Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 12

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
and we've still got hoskins. and no JFC even though he was on the game at the start of the season. cant wait for this new bloody update!

Can you play in the live season mode in the championship or does it have to be the premiership.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just been playing with My son on ps3, both on the same side. Just beat Derby 2 0 CMS scored both. Best of all next fixture was against palarse. We baet them 2 1 Cms got one and Buckley the second. It's always nice beating the scum in any form of the game. :albion2:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just been playing with My son on ps3, both on the same side. Just beat Derby 2 0 CMS scored both. Best of all next fixture was against palarse. We baet them 2 1 Cms got one and Buckley the second. It's always nice beating the scum in any form of the game. :albion2:

Edit beat.

D

Deleted member 18477

Can you play in the live season mode in the championship or does it have to be the premiership.

The online head to head season? Any team you want. You select a team, do your formation etc and EA pair you with someone who's of similar ability and who's selected a similar star rating in the team they've picked. So if you pick Brighton you can't face Barcelona for example. Then if you win you get 3 points and if you secure enough points in the number of games you get promoted and thus you'll play against similar ability opponents until you find your peak I suppose. Aim is to go from div 10 to div 1 with chance to play cup games along the way.

Where as before everyone was barca, man utd, Madrid etc the online play is a lot more fun now as you get to try out different teams and actually have a fair game in doing so. And it's great for us Brighton fans as we can actually use the team we support and not get battered!

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
When using BHA online I have to keep changing my squad before the game which is really annoying me. Is there anyway of saving my online squad?

D

Deleted member 18477

When using BHA online I have to keep changing my squad before the game which is really annoying me. Is there anyway of saving my online squad?

No. If you edit a formation and save it it'll appear at the top of the formation list for you to select quickly. (you don't have to actually change anything, just go edit and save). In terms of player selection there is no shortcut. A tad annoying I know.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The online head to head season? Any team you want. You select a team, do your formation etc and EA pair you with someone who's of similar ability and who's selected a similar star rating in the team they've picked. So if you pick Brighton you can't face Barcelona for example. Then if you win you get 3 points and if you secure enough points in the number of games you get promoted and thus you'll play against similar ability opponents until you find your peak I suppose. Aim is to go from div 10 to div 1 with chance to play cup games along the way.

Where as before everyone was barca, man utd, Madrid etc the online play is a lot more fun now as you get to try out different teams and actually have a fair game in doing so. And it's great for us Brighton fans as we can actually use the team we support and not get battered!

Thanks for that ,how can i change the team in this mode default is Harper Harley:dunce:

Last edited:

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
No. If you edit a formation and save it it'll appear at the top of the formation list for you to select quickly. (you don't have to actually change anything, just go edit and save). In terms of player selection there is no shortcut. A tad annoying I know.

Cheers, it was the players I wanted to save cos it pissing me off changing 3/4 players and there positions before every game.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Anyone know if it is possible to play online with a mate on the same team against either the comp or other people? Both on ps3

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Unless your shit like me. Then you yoyo between divs 8-10 and get battered regularly.

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill
Anyone know if it is possible to play online with a mate on the same team against either the comp or other people? Both on ps3

yes, although i play on the xbox, you go onto Psn network (i think) then custom games, then match lobbies, then custom games again go down to 2v2 then invite your mate asap before other people join the session and go on your team. (i'm doing this from memory so it may not be 100% right)

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
yes, although i play on the xbox, you go onto Psn network (i think) then custom games, then match lobbies, then custom games again go down to 2v2 then invite your mate asap before other people join the session and go on your team. (i'm doing this from memory so it may not be 100% right)

Cheers. Will gives a go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here