Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 12 Online League PS3

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
Anybody want a preseason friendly before the season starts? Add me as a friend then invite me to a game. PSN no1spadge

Must be with allocated team though

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
I am fully retired from playing nowadays. Finished my last few seasons managing a local Worthing team.

1st Albion game was at goldstone friendly v Liverpool, was about 8. Used to go to evening games there. Was so wrapped up in playing after failing trails at Watford and letting orient ended up playing county league and local park football so missed most of Albion at gillingham and withdean. Was a plastic Liverpool fan during those years, I guess I got lost on my travels. Feel back in love with the Albion and had no problems sitting opposite the lop during our 6-1 drubbing last season and know I had come back home for good! Can't wait for Tuesday night!!!!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
it's a perfect evening for a few beers in the garden. if anyone is still around later in the evening i may be on. but i will be drunk!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I am fully retired from playing nowadays. Finished my last few seasons managing a local Worthing team.

1st Albion game was at goldstone friendly v Liverpool, was about 8. Used to go to evening games there. Was so wrapped up in playing after failing trails at Watford and letting orient ended up playing county league and local park football so missed most of Albion at gillingham and withdean. Was a plastic Liverpool fan during those years, I guess I got lost on my travels. Feel back in love with the Albion and had no problems sitting opposite the lop during our 6-1 drubbing last season and know I had come back home for good! Can't wait for Tuesday night!!!!

Good on you buddy.
Lucky you were given trials at top clubs! I would love to play at a higher level even thought I know deep down my dreams will never come true! 5-a-side will have to do for now.
I too would like to quickly forget both the Liverpool FA Cup game and WH away.. Roll on Tuesday :thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'm not very inexperienced with PS3 FIFA, I fully expect to be the punching bag for everyone.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
As mentioned before. Newcomers feel free to join the league. Please select a unique team or I may have to boot you out :D

kaan - Southampton
klex42 - Birmingham
xhiea - Leicester
tomecho27 - Leeds
albionedd - Hull
jackcgull - Reading
no1spadge - Crystal Palace
chubchub125 - Middlesbrough
massie90 - Blackpool
kevtice1983 - West Ham
rakit89 - Brighton & Hove Albion
cgull99 - Cardiff
PaulStapleton - Portsmouth
Big Nuts - Watford
ChazzyAmex11 - Bristol City
SizzlingCool - Nottingham Forest

For newcomers, please feel welcome to join the league, however we shall not accept duplicate teams. Please select a Championship side not mentioned above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here