Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 12 - Brighton Career - Powered by YOUR decisions!

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
DM80r.png

AnZpv.png

Vote for the new striker, please. Also, feel free to write who you want to see out.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
bring in Dwayne DeRosario up front...and where is Dicker?

POYET OUT!!!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
My advice is to trade in the football game which a 3 year old can comfortably win the champions league for PES :thumbsup:

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
My advice is to trade in the football game which a 3 year old can comfortably win the champions league for PES :thumbsup:

Thanks for a constructive, helpful criticism! People like you make me want to push this forward! If you actually had any clue, I am simulating the results, not playing the matches at all.

P.S. PES is a shit game. FIFA all the way :)

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Harley out! I take it you're playing a 4-4-2 or Diamond with Vicente LM so you're going to either need the midfield power house who is going to out muscle all opposition or another Vicente magician to link up with the strikers!

Scout report on its way :)

Yes I am very bored :lol:

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Thanks for a constructive, helpful criticism! People like you make me want to push this forward! If you actually had any clue, I am simulating the results, not playing the matches at all.

P.S. PES is a shit game. FIFA all the way :)

Replace Harley with either Bouba Diop 4-4-2 or Pasquale Foggia 4-1-2-1-2

Oh, my vote for the striker would have to be Lukaku as well!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Have a midfield diamond of Bridcutt holding, Noone and KLL on the left and right respectively with Vicente spearheading, with Buckley and CMS up front.

Works for me online

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Having not played FIFA since I switched to PES over 10 years ago I'm not really qualified to compare the two, I am intrigued as to what FIFA is like these days but its hard to leave a reliable and loving companion.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Having not played FIFA since I switched to PES over 10 years ago I'm not really qualified to compare the two, I am intrigued as to what FIFA is like these days but its hard to leave a reliable and loving companion.

FIFA was dog shite up until 09 where FIFA and pes were essentially the same game, since then, FIFA has been getting better and pes has been left behind.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Quintero on loan from Santos Laguna. f***ing Immense on my Brighton save!!!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Actually scrap that - I bought him not loaned him!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009

PES is absolute dog-turd compared to FIFA, its actually embarrassing how much worse PES is now, it plays like a poor PS2 game whilst FIFA gets better every year (and I was playing PES up until 2009, then switched to FIFA 10)

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Loan lukaku now then at end of season buy Havard Nielsen from Valerenga and also a right back called Lora who is Spanish, they are both rapid! Also Steven caulker gets fairly good stats eventually!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here