Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FIFA 12 - Best yet from a BHA point of view?

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
As an Albion fan it should be quality.. new kit, badge, stadium, flair players. Does depend on whether they actually programme in the AMEX or whether we play at Ivy Lane or whatever ground they think the AMEX is similar to!

Seagulls!!

:bhasign: :albion2: :moo:

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
They definitely won't! But at least our place won't be down as 'town park', where you can see the houses behind the goal!!

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
They definitely won't! But at least our place won't be down as 'town park', where you can see the houses behind the goal!!

This. As long as we're upgraded to the stadium that looks like White Hart Lane then I'm fine with that. Guarantee they don't make Nooooooone as good as he actually is either.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hopefully people like CMS will be 70+.......and realistic

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Having just played the PES 2012 demo, I'm rather looking forward to two great footy games this year.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not a massive computer games person but do like a bit of FIFA. Hope they don't allocate us that stadium with the curved West Stand-ish sides that they use for Huddersfield. It only hosts night games and looks ridiculous with a running track and a capacity of about 90,000.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Playing online with Brighton. 4-2-2-2

Normal defence

Bridders Dicker
Buckley Lualua
CMS Hoskins

Sex wee.

---

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't know about you guys, but i think Estadio les Artes (something like that) looks ALOT like the Amex

I use the one with the massive stand on one side of the pitch and with the uncovered bowl shape for the rest of the stadium. Not sure what it's called. I just hope they've realistically given out attributes this year. Dunk should be 63. CMS should be 74, greer, Brid, Lua Lua, noone and Buckley around the 70 mark!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
The only thing is as our team is full of little-known players their ratings won't be as high as others despite being better. Dunk'll be something stupid like 54. Looking at last year, they had Sandaza as 68, our best player in the game...hope it's better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here