Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Can't believe how good we are on there, just beaten Real Madrid twice, followed by Man U and Marseille.

If only it was real :down:

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
My xbox 360 gamertag is Evul Buddha, I wouldn't mind giving some of you guys a game.

But on a side note every replay I have uploaded with the albion hasnt worked, but with every other team I've done it with (for testing purposes) work so long as it isnt against Brighton, anyone else having the same issues or had the same issue and fixed it?

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
Anybody got any good tips for players to by on here? I play on World Class, on the 360 i started as the albion and found i was really good in the cups and struggled in the league, finished 8th. but went on to beat Aston Villa 3-2 in the FA Cup final (the first prem club i played on route) so i had an easy draw. Then i turned down moves to better clubs and stayed at Brighton with Simeon Jackson banging in the goals i won league 1 and got through a weak europa league group to lose on away goals to Deportivo in the next round. I also lost in the final of the JPT.

I then went to XEREZ in spain, taking Dicker and Jackson with me and finished 8/9th in La Liga and won the Copa Del Rey. I am now at Manchester United and had a mass clear out on arrival and am top of the league on goal difference after 19 games (with a game in hand.) still in the Europa (weren't in the CL) just lost on pens in league cup.

So this is 2012/13 season and this is my squad at Man U:

GK: Pepe Reina - CLASS
GK: Tomasz Kusczak
GK: Ben Amos

DR: Gary Neville - Retiring
DR: Rod Fanni - CLASS
DR: Rafeal
DC: Pique
DC: Vidic
DC: Johnny Evans
DC: John O'shea
DC: Ritchie De Laat
DL: Charles N'Zogbia
DL: Patrice Evra

MR: Antonio Valencia
MR: Gabriel Obertan
MC: Jack Collison
MC: Mathieu Flamini
MC: Anderson
MC: Paul Scholes - Retiring
MC: Darren Fletcher
MC: Darren Gibson
MC: Jack Rodwell
ML: Ashley Young
ML: Ryan Giggs - Retiring
ML: Miraljm Pjanic

CF: Wayne Rooney
CF: Lisandro Lopez
CF: Danny Wellbeck
CF: Frederico Macheda

Any suggestions for new signings?

Last edited:

Evul Buddha

Dec 16, 2008
Brighton
Is it me or are the players they have added to Albion a bit on the crap side with this latest update, I mean Brezovan only 58, Holroyd 49, and Calderon 56. I wasnt expecting them to be amazing when they where added but a bit better than that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here