Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fickle Palace

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Selhurst home matches will be settling back into the more traditional 13k crowds as the glory hunters begin losing interest and go back to Chelsea.

Thick All Palace

Calling for Holloway's head on the BBS!:D

TBF many of them have been calling for it for several weeks - some with his appointment. Personally I like what he's doing up there at the moment.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's funny now, but trust me we fail to take advantage of there current demise and fail to make the play offs we are going to get it big-time!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
TBF many of them have been calling for it for several weeks - some with his appointment. Personally I like what he's doing up there at the moment.

I love what he's doing up there at the moment.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Are they changing glad all ulloa for a more appropriate Signature tune for the next 2 for 1 home game. Understand it maybe Ton Petty's Free Falling which covers both the league form and the 3rd best player in the world.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Serves them right for appointing Jethro's backward cousin as manager.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It'd be a more-boring place without the numpties, the Withdean Wanderer's and those on a fishing trip, though.

Maybe. I don't have a problem with differing opinions, it's things like 'sack him', the worst player/goalie ever to play for us etc.....

At times it just feels there is too much of a scapegoat mentality and not much constructive criticism. Imagine if we 'only' draw or lose tomorrow.....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's funny now, but trust me we fail to take advantage of there current demise and fail to make the play offs we are going to get it big-time!

Not at all. :thumbsup:

Until Bozza goes all North Korean again !!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Are they changing glad all ulloa for a more appropriate Signature tune for the next 2 for 1 home game. Understand it maybe Ton Petty's Free Falling which covers both the league form and the 3rd best player in the world.

Status Quo - Down Down?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Might be worth following CEO4TAG tonight, for any managerial slagging-off, or even sacking by Twitter. :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Seriously? Any gloating palace gimps can be easily banned.

It's just great that at the moment we don't see any of their arrogance on here.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
We have achieved nothing yet, i will be happy with 4 points from the next 2 games. Charlton's 8 away wins is impressive, we have been warned.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Seriously? Any gloating palace gimps can be easily banned.

It's just great that at the moment we don't see any of their arrogance on here.

So you can give it but not receive it ?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
To all the Folk on BBS: What happened to your easy run-in compared to everyone else's????
To be fair, Blackpool sounded from the radio reports as if they were trying to go easy on Palace what with going down to ten men so early. I missed the last thirty minutes of updates so have only just found out the score, nice bonus given the Barnsley result :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here