Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS- the inlaws have (very kindly ) paid and suprised us with a holiday to a holiday ....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Stay well clear of the pubs in Selsey, I worked on a building site in Selsey and stayed on site in a caravan, the place is full of nutters, 1 evening in the pub was enough for us, I was glad to find the off licence.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
.... Park in Selsey
I am informed (on pain of death) that I have to go for a couple of days .

Anyone ever been? What's it like?

Will anyone try and kill me?
If it's West Sands or whatever it's called I really liked it :thumbsup:

Nov 27, 2009
.... Park in Selsey
I am informed (on pain of death) that I have to go for a couple of days .

Anyone ever been? What's it like?

Will anyone try and kill me?

Lots of inbreeding goes on, 6 fingered locals. Full of care takers who are Pompey fans!

The jewel of selsey as she is known is a pretty red head called Sophie!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Oh, and for the info of the op: Its horrible down there. There's few grimmer places than Selsey Bill/Bracklesham Bay on a wet windy day. It will be full of Brummie old boilers with weight problems and orange tans on girls weekends. I've no idea when you are going, but it will rain when you are there. Entertainment in the clubhouse will probably be a Showaddywaddy tribute band or similar.

Or worse still.....Showaddywaddy themselves?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I went a couple of years back with the in laws....

The mattress on the bed was so bad I could see the spring coil marks all over my body when i got up

Truly the worst holiday experience I have ever had.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I'm in Canada and I haven't been there, but I thought I would look up the trusty Tripadvisor.com and see what I could find. The reviews below should help. Have fun!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2014
staff behind bars very rude when asked to buy bingo books we was told that it was 2 late ? There was people waiting to buy books but they was turned away .... They never said bingo books where on sale That we should read the TCs which are in the book that is in your caravan ?

Reviewed 9 June 2014
2 days of our 4 day break were ruined by 2 people in our group having sickness, which we feel was down to the poor hygiene and murky water in the pool.

“Worst money ever spent - would NEVER return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 18 April 2014
Arrived today and suppose to be staying 4 days, but in all honesty I am not sure we will last longer than the morning!! It is complete chavsville.

The worst bit of my holiday was a full blown fight between adults in the children's play park, resulting in a child being Injured. Sending a woman to a 20 man brawl is absurd.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this a pre-cursor to HB&B announcing he will be the new football correspondent for the Croydon Advertiser ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here