Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ffs screen the callers!!!!!!!!!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Because if they screen them, then they get accused of bias and only letting on who they want?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
that old boy at the end took a while to get going. You could almost picture Harty making erratic hand gestures in a bid to get his say in before the end of the show!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I wish they'd screen Mike Ward...

i will not be listening any more as i am sick of harty and the complete lack of a two sided argument on the phone in. every single boring voice that crippled the show loved adams and weer oblivious to the fact we are still in the relegation zone. id rather have just listened to mike ward for the hole thing.

i look at most brighton message boards and talk to people at the games and nearly all of them want adams out. are these people phoning in and if so why are they not being answered.

Harty should get the hint that vulture handed him, and start doing more to attract callers.
For example; "which member of the coaching and management team, would you like to run on and headbutt"
"Micky Adams - butt, kneee in the bollocks, or arserape. Lines are open"

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Talk Sport courts controversy - SCR is the very opposite. Unfortunately lively debate just isn't going to happen.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Take it the phone in was a tad dull then? cant see the point in them any how,Well harty it sounded like a good game? wtf is that all about.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
i will not be listening any more as i am sick of harty and the complete lack of a two sided argument on the phone in. every single boring voice that crippled the show loved adams and weer oblivious to the fact we are still in the relegation zone. id rather have just listened to mike ward for the hole thing.

i look at most brighton message boards and talk to people at the games and nearly all of them want adams out. are these people phoning in and if so why are they not being answered.

Spelling and a coherent argument are not a pre-requisite for getting on air, but you do need to dial their telephone number or at least write it down (with a crayon if necessary) and get your carer to ring for you. Don't forget always to make sure that the grown up who pays the bill knows you are making the call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here