Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ffs parr

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You're avatar says everything I need to know about you. Without that confession.

- - - Updated - - -

We can concede 9. That's no mean feat either :D

Oh really. Nothing wrong with giving a 3 second clap for the captain of my country...

What doe my aviator show then? Another palarse goon got hung up on this too.. May e it's an intelligence thing.

Ps I take back my comment that is you signature. In 2 posts uve gone fast from legend to TWAT :thumbsup:yes it was me btw

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Good grief. I could understand you starting a thread on this if it had been the winning goal in a 1-0 Palace defeat but seriously mate, we won comfortably (and both scorers were ex-Brighton.) You should enjoy your impressive win but no, you feel obliged to start a thread like this? Very desperate...

Well f*** off back to your own board then.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Dunk's was better.

Possibly, but neither can really hold a light to the spectacular headed finish by Colin 'The Hawk' Hawkins, back in the day. 'Twas a truely magnificent Withdean moment & almost worth the entry fee (for once). :thumbsup:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oh really. Nothing wrong with giving a 3 second clap for the captain of my country...

What doe my aviator show then? Another palarse goon got hung up on this too.. May e it's an intelligence thing.

Ps I take back my comment that is you signature. In 2 posts uve gone fast from legend to TWAT :thumbsup:yes it was me btw

Lighten up geezer :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just seen it on SSN and yes, it was worth a thread irrespective of who it was. Brilliant OG. :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:ffsparr: to be fair it was a cracking OG :D he will get slaughtered for it . Good win for your lot last night , we have both hit form so the game should be a good un .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here