Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Murray !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Glenn put in the effort that was clearly lacking from Bent

Come off it.

I'd love Murray back, but Bent's performance today was absolutely nothing to do with a lack of effort. He had absolutely no service, which given that midfield is hardly a surprise.

Oh, and those that boo'd him are absolute f*ckwits, and when questioned had no answer as to why they were actually booing him.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Head and shoulders the best player on the pitch by a country mile, won everything that came near him. What a plonker their manager was for takng him off! I felt certain he was going to get the hattrick, he seemed so HUNGRY. Please sign him again!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Please can we just sign him!? Did he celebrate these goals?

His celebrations were very muted, and more because he was forced to show some sort of joy to the other Reading players. A number of Albion folk clapped him when he went off- which was fair enough.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Think it was the match at Withdean (can't remember who it was against) when he didn't track back and the opposition scored. He was given a lot of grief for that performance....until it was then made public that he needed a (hernia?) operation. We have missed Murray not only because of his goals but the way he is able to hold the ball up and let the rest of his team attack. Something Leo could do but no one else in the team can manage at the moment. Attack is the best form of defence so to speak.
But didn't people moan like **** when he was here ?not interested etc etc :facepalm:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This
I guess the wankers that booed him today have only watched the Albion at the Amex
or perhaps they might be lifelong fans who have watched the Albion at The Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean and 60+ away grounds?

I've had enough of people clapping just about everything possible apart from the Albion players on the pitch...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Murray totally owned our defence today, won every header scored two goals and no doubt would have added to it if Clarke for some unexplained reason hadn't taken him off ... round of applause for Clarke

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here