Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Murray

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Murray has got roughly 350 hairs left on the front section of his head. When those fall out he'll just become another generic bald guy no Palace fan gives a toss about - The goals dry up, the hairs dry up, the image rights dry up, the career dries up and the tears begin to flow, and he'll look around the 30k Amex crowd as Ulloa's third goal flies in on Monday (aggregate score 6-2) and think "What have I done" before falling to his knees with his arms in the air in the pose of Sgt. Elias in the film Platoon while shouting "FFS Murray!" 'The first casualty of a long season is Murray's confidence'

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Murray has got roughly 350 hairs left on the front section of his head. When those fall out he'll just become another generic bald guy no Palace fan gives a toss about - The goals dry up, the hairs dry up, the image rights dry up, the career dries up and the tears begin to flow, and he'll look around the 30k Amex crowd as Ulloa's third goal flies in on Monday (aggregate score 6-2) and think "What have I done" before falling to his knees with his arms in the air in the pose of Sgt. Elias in the film Platoon while shouting "FFS Murray!" 'The first casualty of a long season is Murray's confidence'

Looks to be back to his early season form is our Glenda.
Two attempts hacked off the line, and a pressure penalty hammered home.
Couldn't have timed it better :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

:thumbsup:

Zaha (behind Murray) tries to hold back the rampaging BHA front line while Murray just gets on with losing the plot.

elias.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's right though mate. And Bozza got the stick when we had some racist nonsense on here.
Racism is a crime, joking about bursting someone's tyres so they miss the game is not. It was clear he was joking, not trying to insight a crime.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought we wanted him back, earlier in the season? Strange how opinions change.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Yep he certainly must be in form after such a great effort against a team relegated on the last day. Last time he scored in open play? He hasn't scored since before st Patricks day, mind you palace have barely scored since then either :D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can I politely request people think long and hard about posting the details of where players live as that information could be used in the wrong way by others less sensible than most of us.

Glenn has a young family that could do without harassment as tension builds ahead of the upcoming games.

Yes, it's bloody important, but it is still only football.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Pretty much what I thought watching the FLS finally last night. Two very lucky goal line clearances for Posh was all that stopped him walking away with the match ball again. Well, that and the skied finish in the second half.

He was in the position to score though, and with his quality he'll score more than he misses.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seasoned Glenn watchers know that his goals come in famines and feasts, sadly it looks as if he has his appetite back. Having said that, Greer and Upson are playing extremely well at present too. Five goals conceded in the nine matches since they were partnered together suggests they are an excellent combination.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The security guard who works at the Sainsbury's near me where Murray also shops has promised to stitch him up in a shoplifting scam the next time he pops in for his odds and sods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here