Dunk
Bong

Lua Lua/Skalak
Rosenior
Kayal
Murphy

Baldock
Wilson

Subs: Skalak, Zamora, Calderon, Towel, Holla etc.

Bit make shift, but look at that team. Could it win a game 2-0? I think it could.

I'm with your heart reaction as well, but I'm training my head to think and feel the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

After a depressing run of disasters (Dunk red card, Stephens red card, four injured players last night and that cVnt London Irish returning to this forum) that team looks quite positive.

Cheers.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The plus from last night is wed didn't actually go and kill it off, one more goal and it would have been over.

You only need to win a game of football 2-0 at home, which isn't unrealistic at all.

Can win the tie in extra time

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bong

Lua Lua/Skalak
Rosenior
Kayal
Murphy

Baldock
Wilson

Subs: Skalak, Zamora, Calderon, Towel, Holla etc.

Bit make shift, but look at that team. Could it win a game 2-0? I think it could.

I'm with your heart reaction as well, but I'm training my head to think and feel the same way.

And that team is pretty much the team that went 21 games unbeaten at the beginning of the season, before we signed sidwell, skalak and knockhaert so we ain't done yet!!

WE CAN DO THIS!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And that team is pretty much the team that went 21 games unbeaten at the beginning of the season, before we signed sidwell, skalak and knockhaert so we ain't done yet!!

WE CAN DO THIS!

I'm loving it even more now!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
It's easy for us to say that, but the guy lives in Bristol, & has watched a ver disappointing game up north. It's not like he's popping into the Amex from Portslade, is it?

Don't agree, he's not going because it's unlikely we will get a result. If I had that mentality with away games I would of pulled out of most.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Agree with Thunderbolt Bristol/Brighton trip is at least 3 hours each way and that will mean possibly a day off work ......

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I see this a bit differently. Most are wondering about the forward options but we have a good scoring record this year and rarely fail to score. It is the defence that is the issue. A couple of occasions yesterday when defenders could and perhaps should have done better and we concede.

I do not expect Wednesday to park the bus. I expect them to go looking for the goal which will seal the tie.

We need to be measured and clinical in the final third. Wilson can score given the chance and then we only need one more.

Wednesday are favourites but the tie is not over yet.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
What's the point of being negative? We expect the team to give it everything and believe they can win so why the hell should the fans not be expected to do the same. It's our job to make a noise for every minute the team are on the pitch and give them our 100% confidence that they can get a result. It's not over by a long shot.

ozspike

Sep 5, 2003
Perth Australia
What's the point of being negative? We expect the team to give it everything and believe they can win so why the hell should the fans not be expected to do the same. It's our job to make a noise for every minute the team are on the pitch and give them our 100% confidence that they can get a result. It's not over by a long shot.

What he said

biddles911

May 12, 2014

I'll be there and I'll be rooting for the team and, yes, I believe they can do it as they're such a resilient group.

But can you believe our bad luck!! Don't think I've ever seen a match where four players on the same team go off injured? And this after our mid-season slump due almost entirely to a string of injuries.

Any idea if any of the four injured might make it back for Monday? Looked pretty doubtful for Knockaert and Sidwell. Hemed might have been precautionary; no idea about Goldson.....

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
The players have given everything,it is now our turn as we are at home and all to play for:albion2:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We lost 2-0 and 4 of our best players in one game. In this was another team we'd all be writing them off.

It's over.

Mid table next season methinks. :nono: :cry:.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We lost 2-0 and 4 of our best players in one game. In this was another team we'd all be writing them off.

It's over.

Mid table next season methinks. :nono: :cry:.

But its not another team, its our team and our job as supporters to stay positive, or at least try to.

STAND OR FALL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here