Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferguson to Man Utd for £120 Million?

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Depending on what sources you read, Radcliffe also wants to take De Zerbi and Barber of our hands............Chelsea Mk2 ?

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
He's a Man Utd fan, I think he will sign for them one day, but they aren't going to pay that for him now.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why even bother with transfer rumours from those kinds of sites. They quite clearly have no basis.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Yeah not sure that is the most reliable source and especially bearing in mind he's literally just signed an extension.

But if we did get a bid of £120m I would bite their hand off/drive him to Old Trafford myself etc! No club, not even United would pay that much for him at the moment.
Signing new contracts normally means they are gone pretty soon

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I’d take £120m if it was actually offered tbh. Evan is a big talent but he’s more than a year away from consistent performances imo and that money could fund some much needed proper prem ready upper tier talent across the squad.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Depending on what sources you read, Radcliffe also wants to take De Zerbi and Barber of our hands............Chelsea Mk2 ?
Did think Barber would be well up his list of candidates for CEO. I hope Tony is already looking at succession options. R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here