Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferguson or Welbz vs Leicester?

Who should start vs Leicester?

• Fergie

Votes: 59 76.6%
  • Welbz

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Ferguson for me. Needs to be playing regularly at his current age to develop into a quality striker. Teams like Leicester are the fixtures made for his development. His confidence must be growing and growing right now.

Regardless, what a great option to have in Wellbeck or Ferguson as our attacking options. Both play a similar game and both can make an impact coming off the bench. Best strike force we’ve had since the days of Alex Revell and Jake Robinson consistently destroying opposition defences.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ferguson, I think RDZ will have a keep the shirt policy

I'm not sure he will. I think the truth is that a lot of our players deserve to play, so my guess is he'll give some players a rest when needed and also pick based on tactics for the opposition.

The danger of a keep the shirt policy is that it sends a negative message when you're dropped. Of course that's fine when it's because a player isn't putting in the effort, but if they're just not at the top of their game it can affect their confidence.

Having said all that, the stupid 5 sub rule means that you can give game time to a lot of players.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Ferguson for me. Evan does not looked phased by his introduction to the first team one bit and in addition to his first goals for the club he has also proved invaluable in the creation of goals for others. Welbz to come on late and torment a tired Foxes defence at the end of the game.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Given we have no midweek fixture, keep it the same. 60 mins of Evan, 30 of Danny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here