Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fergie to retire from Man Utd [Merged]

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Re: Manchester United to make big announcement within the next week

They should have sorted sooner and got Pep in before he joined Bayern

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Unless they tell all their armchair plastics to google off I couldn't care less about an announcement they make.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Benitez said today that a new manager would be at Chelsea next season, he said you know who it is. The special one is going to Chelsea.
Old red nose will be at Manure next season i reckon.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Re: Manchester United to make big announcement within the next week

That's what some of the news sources are reporting, anyway

Martin Tyler said it during commentary, he is off for an op in the summer and will miss the start of the season, possibly up to Christmas!

Health was always going to end the story, looks like it is. Out going CEO as well, bit of change in the corridors of power at Old Trafford.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I think united would want a bigger name than moyes. If moyes did get the job then Gus will be linked. If (and this is the biggest if ever) we get promoted I think Gus would not go to Everton. Yes Everton are a bigger club but we will be close with attendences only a bit lower and a great infrastructure to build on.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Manchester United to make big announcement within the next week

I think united would want a bigger name than moyes. If moyes did get the job then Gus will be linked. If (and this is the biggest if ever) we get promoted I think Gus would not go to Everton. Yes Everton are a bigger club but we will be close with attendences only a bit lower and a great infrastructure to build on.

Everton is a massive step up from us right now. We would have to be seriously successful in tr prem for a number of years before we can be considered anything near their level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here