Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feet up Friday evening ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They have it in the ESL. Only at one of the kiosks though. Might be worth having a look.

Well the Wellie is a quality pub, with quality beer. Did you see the chap from Burning Sky (ex-Dark Star) won the Beer Writers Brewer of the Year?

That is good to hear . That's Mark Tranter, he is a brilliant brewer. Although I keep away from that 'Devils Rest' one he does as it destroys you at 7%.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
15,000 bums on seats including 1,300 from South East London.

It's going to look proper shìt on telly, just like the football itself.

True, true.

In better news, the pretendance will be 28,833 and we won't lose (we will get a point).

What's going to make us look even more shit is when a crowd of 25,000+ is announced as the official attendance, when its obvious to all watching its a lot less than that

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
It's a novelty to see the Albion on proper telly and cheer them on in your local so annoying that on rare occasion we're on Sky, it tends to be a home game... re. Harveys, feels like you're almost treated like a traitor to Sussex if you don't rate it... admittedly, when its good its lush but for some reason, its really inconsistent... generally, therefore, I much prefer Fullers' beers... shoot me for high treason now!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
What's going to make us look even more shit is when a crowd of 25,000+ is announced as the official attendance, when its obvious to all watching its a lot less than that
To be fair it looks empty even with plenty of bums on seats as the camera's face the most unpopulated areas.It won't look good but hey we're in the bottom 3 and playing shite,so not the end of the world.

P.S why do we care what others think as we'd sold 25k tickets?

Jan 30, 2008
NO ONE LIKES US! , NO ONE LIKES US !, NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE WE ARE MILLWALL SUPER MILLWALL WE ARE MILLWALL FROM THE DEN ............. in RESPONSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION ,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION get used to it :rolleyes:
regards
DR

theboybilly

That is good to hear . That's Mark Tranter, he is a brilliant brewer. Although I keep away from that 'Devils Rest' one he does as it destroys you at 7%.

I'm guessing you made the trip up to Derby on Saturday. If so what were you drinking in the Brunswick? I was next door in the Alex quaffing Castle Rock Harvest Pale, a brilliant session beer. Last season there were a couple of dozen Albion in the bar for both games at the iPro stadium, this season about 5 of us.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
For those that are going on Friday night, sadly there will be plenty of spare seats available to put your feet up on :down:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm guessing you made the trip up to Derby on Saturday. If so what were you drinking in the Brunswick? I was next door in the Alex quaffing Castle Rock Harvest Pale, a brilliant session beer. Last season there were a couple of dozen Albion in the bar for both games at the iPro stadium, this season about 5 of us.

Didn't do Derby this year although there were 12 of us pre- match in the Brunswick Last season. I do like that boozer. Did the Fat Cat in Norwich a couple of weeks ago and their selection is just mind boggling. The Oakham Inferno Was ace. The one in Ipswich is good as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here