Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feeder at Brighton Centre

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm going to see Feeder on Friday night at the Brighton Centre; anyone else going?

Anyone seen them before - any good live?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm going, yes they are good live but I hope they play some of their older stuff. I doubt they will though because they have a new album out in the new year. Yes they are being supported by GLC, strange mix but should be a laugh!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm going , looking forward to it too :)

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Feeder released what was possibly one of the best albums of the nineties in Yesterday went too soon but they seem to have tailored off in a stereophonics kind of disapear up their own ass kinda way.

They still have their moments tho;)

But what you really want to do is go & see the Quireboys @ the concorde on sat

:drink:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
That was a good album, along with the first two. Think the new album is going to be a bit more up tempo now they appear to have got over the drummers death.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
saw them years ago supporting Reef at the Porstcum Pyramids, pretty decent back then as were Reef.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
They seem to play in Brighton very, very often ???

Saw them this summer, going back next time they play here, which'll probably be another year - nothing on ticketmaster yet anyway.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
MYOB said:
They seem to play in Brighton very, very often ???
yeah but i usually end up missing them ... i finally got tickets sorted this time round :clap2:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Fourteenth Eye said:
But what you really want to do is go & see the Quireboys @ the concorde on sat

:drink:

Didn't know the Quireboys were back together again. I've got the 'A bit of what you fancy' CD playing in the car at the moment.

Shame I've already got plans for Saturday - must be about 15 years since I last saw them live.

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
Feeder had to pull out of last night’s performance at the Brighton Centre due to Grants vocal chords collapsing after 5 songs.

During the third song he stopped singing and invited people from the crowd to sing instead. Many thought it was a wind up but after the 5th song he apologised and the band walked off.

http://www.feederweb.com/news/

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shame about that but if they reschedule maybe I'll get to go, love Feeder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here