Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FCUM, your biggest ever game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoy your day FCUM, shame there has been such a binfest about this game.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
yes your biggest ever game not man utd's biggest ever game. You are a nothing non league club, suggest you remember that. You are not man utd. Good luck to you but your biggest game will end in your biggest embarrassment. Dont really get you moaning about tickets when its not really your first team anyway. How can you moan that you are missing your clubs biggest ever match when its not really your first love? Rant over for now

What is the point of this ? They are team that we are playing end of.

but are man utd a club in crisis? NO THEY ARE NOT! That is the difference! No way can anything to do with them be compared to what we went through. They acted like spoilt kids and through their toys out of the pram. Makes me so angry that they have all this publicity. How many trophies have man utd won since FCUM was formed? Club in crisis? My arse!

We would LOVE to be a club in the same leagueS as Manchester United - but like FCUM, we would NOT love to be used as a money-well by unscrupulous foreign Wall Streeters.
THAT'S THE POINT Wookie. This club we are hosting today exist to rail against the kinds of threats to our game that THE USELESS TWATS AT THE F.A. do not work to monitor (as they bow to Germans and French about our own rules ffs!).
FCUM represent the people at terrace level, and YOU want to deride them for it when we are still scraping around in a borrowed running track park??

Oh my WORD!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We would LOVE to be a club in the same leagueS as Manchester United - but like FCUM, we would NOT love to be used as a money-well by unscrupulous foreign Wall Streeters.
THAT'S THE POINT Wookie. This club we are hosting today exist to rail against the kinds of threats to our game that THE USELESS TWATS AT THE F.A. do not work to monitor (as they bow to Germans and French about our own rules ffs!).
FCUM represent the people at terrace level, and YOU want to deride them for it when we are still scraping around in a borrowed running track park??

Oh my WORD!

I never thought i would this NMH - but this :blush:

It may be the the highest placed team we have played in a competitive match so far
A game most of us don't expect to win a game we wont make much money on

As far as I'm concerned a bigger game was played out at Manchester Town hall yesterday where we was finally given planning permission for our new ground

Hearty congratulations!!
I hope our game turns out to be a good-feeling celebration for you - and I mean WHO-EVER WINS because that IS the spirit of football we should remember.
The F.A. Cup is a very appropriate competition for a club like yours to enjoy and underline your love of the GAME (and not the poseurs stalking around talking about how wealthy they are).
Thankfully we are able to move onto a new ground due to one big fan who can, and good luck to a club who has the spirit of football fans' regards keeping them going.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
but are man utd a club in crisis? NO THEY ARE NOT! That is the difference! No way can anything to do with them be compared to what we went through. They acted like spoilt kids and through their toys out of the pram. Makes me so angry that they have all this publicity. How many trophies have man utd won since FCUM was formed? Club in crisis? My arse!

As well as being obnoxious with your Munich references you are incredibly dim too aren't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here