Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United of Manchester open their ground to homeless on Christmas Day

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Bah humbug alert, but I do wish that more people would support charities like St Mungos or Brighton Housing Trust, who work with people with complex needs/mental health/addiction problems 365 days a year, rather than handing over fivers/mince pies/woolly hats at Christmas.

and ex-military with ptss who are unable to re-adjust to 'normal' life again

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:facepalm: We could win the hearts and minds of the local population:rolleyes: Its a football club!#football p r machine eats itself!

Not only do you spend your days on here bitching and moaning about things the club have done or currently do, you're now slating things they haven't done or even suggested doing, but which are merely the whimsical thoughts of a few NSC users.

I honestly don't know why you bother with NSC any more. All you do is complain and hark back to The Good Old Days. I'm surprised you haven't asked the club to take down that big photo of you in the North (?) Stand at the Amex, such is your evident distaste for the place. Wouldn't you enjoy life more following some South East Combination (Division Three)? Genuine question.

It's Christmas. Just for a few days, old chap, stop moaning and facepalming everything you read on here. Have a mince pie and smile, FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here