Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United issue a statement regarding tickets.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
Always going to be a hard game. I'd rather concentrate on winning the league then getting to the third round. Although the third round would be nice.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Who gives a toss what any away supporters think? We'd of liked more tickets for Spurs, Villa, Southampton etc. It would of purely been a police decision.
As BOF says, Tony Bloom having anything to do with this decision is just laughable.
To be honest, I'm getting seriously pissed off with supporters of other teams coming on this forum spouting bollocks about our club. Piss off to your own forum and whinge amongst your own, you really are becoming tedious.
FCUM are seemingly becoming as arrogant as the club that spawned them.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's all a bit pathetic realy, surely the police and stewards can control another 400 or so fans. What a crap situation.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bit unfair. I would have said Woking were more of a threat than FCUM, but merely due to location. It is a shame, because I'm sure it would have given Withdean a better atmosphere if there were more FCUM fans :/ Might have urged our fans to sing once or twice ¬_¬

As always, Sam is right.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Just wait until you hear the muppets in J-block singing "We're f***ing brilliant" - that'll really make you laugh!

Tickets for 'J' block are Being reserved for FCUM if the FA say they can have more tickets. The chap in the club shop said that earlier. Don’t believe me phone the shop.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Tickets for 'J' block are Being reserved for FCUM if the FA say they can have more tickets. The chap in the club shop said that earlier. Don’t believe me phone the shop.

That sounds like a great idea. :wozza:

How and where are they going to sell these tickets, and how many of them?

And IF they did... the muppets would be moved along to the empty seats in H, G, F etc... there won't be a shortage!

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
finished

probably not revisit your forum-( though i may lurk)I have written my own thoughts -not those of anyone else and merely speculated about the source of the demand to make us a Catogory C club -someone somewhere suggested it -question is who? oh and why.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I imagine the club would have been delighted to take the FCUM fans money but, without wishing to sound boring, it was a police decision.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
probably not revisit your forum-( though i may lurk)I have written my own thoughts -not those of anyone else and merely speculated about the source of the demand to make us a Catogory C club -someone somewhere suggested it -question is who? oh and why.

Someone in the police or something might have been watching ESPN or I dunno. It wasn't our Chairman, though- he has more pressing matters like running a League 1 club, and his businesses, and winning at poker.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
That sounds like a great idea. :wozza:

How and where are they going to sell these tickets, and how many of them?

And IF they did... the muppets would be moved along to the empty seats in H, G, F etc... there won't be a shortage!

Don't know mate, just repeating what the people in the club shop told me this afternoon as I was trying to get 2 tickets for 'J' block.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
How the frig can it be a Cat C game. The Police are also costing BHA money by not letting us sell more tickets to FCUM. Yes they have a minority of idiots as do we yet they are taring all of them with the same brush. I hope the 800 odd who come down enjoy their day without the result obviously. Shame there will be empty seats but we can all say thanks to Sussex Old Bill for that.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Jesus is this still going on!! Nobody knows why the authorities classed this as Cat C game but they did and our club reacted as any other club would given the same situation. Any suggestion that the Albion are behind this because of any fear or secret agenda is simply nonsense.

My advice to FC Utd fans is come along, watch the game from the worst seat in the football league and then go back to the 400 who missed out on tickets and let them know how lucky they were

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
As an FC fan and an exiled manc living in Brighton I cant wait for the game on Saturday. We have both had our struggles in the past and present so heres a toast to collective fan power and standing up for what you believe in.

FCUM Story

Sussex by the sea! :cool:

Absolutely. You'll certainly get a warm welcome over the PA! I suspect there have been a few spats on here which I haven't read (that's how NSC is) but all the folk I know who were part of the battle to save our club think the FCUM story is a great one and we wish you all the very best - apart from on Saturday of course! You took a different path to us (I'd have liked to have seen the Glaziers put under siege as we did Archer and Co) but realise that it wasn't just about the Glaziers, it was about the whole way football is going.

On Sat, of course. given that you just lost to my wife's home town Northwich Vics and we beat them 8-0 in the Cup not long ago, you've got a mountain to climb and I'm looking for 9 as a little bit of proxy revenge for 83
:)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What is wrong with these people?

"FC United can confirm that despite the best efforts of the club, Saturday’s ticket allocation at Brighton remains 845 and the game will be closely policed. Brighton have asked us to inform supporters that the match is all-ticket and that no tickets will be available on the day.

The board takes this situation very seriously and shares supporters’ frustration and concern about these decisions. We are continuing to make representations to the various authorities about the reasons for these decisions as we believe they are unfair and unrepresentative of our club."

Feel free to complain about the selling of tickets on the gate, we're not allowed to do that. Personally I hope you win and we can do that in future, it won't get you any more tickets though because you've sold out the away end. They can complain about the allocation all they like too, but why do they insist on trying to pin it on BHAFC? If they didn't and simply stated the facts they'd probably get quite a lot of sympathy. As it is they just look like whining northern dimiwts with a massive chip on their collective shoulder who still think they support Manchester United and can act like twats to get what they want.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
We have both had our struggles in the past QUOTE]
not meaning to be rude here (and i admire your stance incidentally)...but i fail to see the
correlation between our past struggles and yours.
did you have a chairman that came in purely with the intent on earning a profit from your team?
did you then see your ground sold from under you for an enormous profit to said chairman?
have you ever had to invade the pitch and smash up your own ground to get your feelings across?
have you ever stood outside your ground..urging fellow fans not to go in?
did you then travel 160 mile round trip to watch home games?
have you had to put up with being in an athletics track for 13 fuckin years?
have you had to march (several times) in order to get what you want?
have you had to fight against an adjacent council intent on destroying the club?

no?

didnt fuckin think so.
simple fact is...you dont/didnt like your chairman.
ours tried to fuckin KILL us.
similarities?
dont fuckin think so me old china

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I am f***ing sick of FCUM and their endless bleating about tickets. The sooner the game is over, and they piss off back to their noddy league, the better.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Simple question and sorry if people think i should know this but have their fans got a reputation?.Do they cause trouble at away games?.Why else would this be a category c game?

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
2. The chair of the SAG is a senior council employee, a specially-convened SAG was called as a result of discussions between THE CLUB, Sussex Police and the council.

taken from your ask the board, ie the CLUB instigated a meeting of the SAG not the police or the council-why and whom

sorry could not stay away !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here