Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] FC Scotland's most famous supporter...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
C3342D0B-CF2F-440E-AFC3-5815E9A229F5.jpeg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
nicola-03.jpg

No disrespec Nikki, you may be one of Scotland's favourite daughters but the votes are in :lolol: and it's a landslide victory for England as your boys take one helluva beating.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after an impressive 1-0 romp over WC finalists Croatia and will be hell bent on inflicting further misery on our arch rivals and putting on foot in the promised land of Euro 2020 Round of 16.

Come on, let's pack the pubs and establishments of this country in a covid secure and socially distanced way and roar the boys onto another famous victory over our Scottish friends.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Of course I want England to win because I am English and because of the many Jocks who hate the English.
But more than anything to shut fish face up. Cannot stand her.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
William Wallace. AKA as Mel Gibson
Sorry not sure how to download pics/videos on here

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
And it’s a NO vote from me on this one.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just a word of warning for any fan deciding to risk it and watch the game indoors in a pub or club, as well as of course sticking to all of the covid secure lead such as the rule of 6 and table service tomorrow's Metro has stated covid marshals will be out in force tomorrow night to ensure pubs are compliant and they must ensure customers stay seated at all times other than to exit the premises or use the toilets, must use masks when away from their seats and must stay quiet, no singing chanting or booing or pubs could face fines of a thousand pounds or closure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here