[Brighton] FC Olympic Marseille's most famous supporter.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1696356723870.png

No disrespec Nabi, you may be one of Southern France's reality TV personality models but there is no template for what we are going to do to your boys on Thursday night :lolol: as they take one helluva beating.

Bobby and the boys are reeling after the hammering at the clubs ultimate kryptonite Aston Villa on Saturday and will be straining at a leash to make amends at the Stade Veledrome and reignite our Europa League campaign.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets to this epic encounter let's show our forgiveness for the events of Saturday and make sure we can hear you all the way alongside the South Coast of our great nation and let's cheer the boys onto what could be one of the most famous nights in our beloved clubs history.

:ascarf:

:clap:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Thanks for the heads up Crodo.
We need to avoid mistakenly bumping into home fans like Nabi.
I could easily have assumed that she was one of my fellow East Stand Upper regulars.
Indeed, let’s hope the security operation keeps our lads away from fans like these. Grown men drooling would not be a pretty sight!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd be happy for her to lob a plastic chair at me to be fair

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Elle mettra du plomb dans ton crayon
Je ne la jetterais pas du lit pour avoir renversé des miettes de pain grillé...

(mais: "En juillet 2009, Benattia a été arrêtée pour sa participation à une escroquerie aux côtés de trois Congolais et condamnée à six mois de prison." et "Le 7 novembre 2014, elle a été arrêtée puis détenue pendant plusieurs semaines après avoir blessé son petit ami Thomas Vergara à la poitrine avec un couteau lors d'une dispute." 😲 )

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
En juillet 2009, Benattia a été arrêtée pour sa participation à une escroquerie aux côtés de trois Congolais et condamnée à six mois de prison." et "Le 7 novembre 2014, elle a été arrêtée puis détenue pendant plusieurs semaines après avoir blessé son petit ami Thomas Vergara à la poitrine avec un couteau lors d'une dispute
Blimey, how old is she if she was being done for fraud in 2009.. unless that's an old picture of her?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Je ne la jetterais pas du lit pour avoir renversé des miettes de pain grillé...

(mais: "En juillet 2009, Benattia a été arrêtée pour sa participation à une escroquerie aux côtés de trois Congolais et condamnée à six mois de prison." et "Le 7 novembre 2014, elle a été arrêtée puis détenue pendant plusieurs semaines après avoir blessé son petit ami Thomas Vergara à la poitrine avec un couteau lors d'une dispute." 😲 )
La grille?! What the hell is that?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports