Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] FC Denmark's most famous supporter....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An aeroplane blonde I reckon.

Black box. :lolol:

I had to look it up

:bowdown:

(but you do realise that no female under the age of 30 sports any sort of muff these days, it would seem, so I'm told???)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She needs to put a jumper on.
She'll catch her death just walking around in her vest and pants.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Influencers :lol: :lol: :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
She needs to sort that wire out. A major trip hazard.

Edit: I see another health & safety geek has already pointed that out.

Oh well, better to be safe than sorry. :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
She seems to be wearing her face mask in the wrong place. It appears to have slipped somewhat.
I'd love to adjust it for her, purely to help protect her from Covid of course.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
2MX7ZqS.jpg

No disrespec Zara, you may be one of Denmark's favourite influencers but there's nothing you can do to influence the fact it's coming home :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating on Wednesday night.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after a comprehensive 4-0 romp in Rome against the sorry Ukranians and your bunch of cloggers stand no chance standing in the way of history and a first ever Euro final.

Come one, let's once again ina Covid secure manner pack the beer gardens and socially distanced pubs and homes and cheer on the boys to the promised land of the Euro 2020 final and history in the making.

:ascarf:

She is why I won’t boo their national anthem,

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
2MX7ZqS.jpg

No disrespec Zara, you may be one of Denmark's favourite influencers but there's nothing you can do to influence the fact it's coming home :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating on Wednesday night.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after a comprehensive 4-0 romp in Rome against the sorry Ukranians and your bunch of cloggers stand no chance standing in the way of history and a first ever Euro final.

Come one, let's once again ina Covid secure manner pack the beer gardens and socially distanced pubs and homes and cheer on the boys to the promised land of the Euro 2020 final and history in the making.

:ascarf:

Some would say she has an hour glass figure, I would say no more than 10 seconds.

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
I'd surmise she's on the phone to the local locksmith to get a replacement door handle. Not being able to get into that walk-in wardrobe and find her clothes must be very frustrating for her.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here